FY 2018 NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY (NSA) CRYPTOLOGIC INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS SELECTION RESULTS
Date Signed: 5/17/2017
MARADMINS Active Number: 240/17
R 172013Z MAY 17
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC I//
SUBJ/FY 2018 NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY (NSA) CRYPTOLOGIC INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS SELECTION RESULTS//
AMPN/REF A IS MARADMIN 081/17 FISCAL YEAR 2018 NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY CRYPTOLOGIC INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS//
POC/J.M. SCOGGINS/MSGT/26XX OCCUPATIONAL FIELD SPECIALIST/I-IOP/TEL:DSN 224-3981/TEL:COML (703)614-3981/FAX:(703)614-1306/EMAIL: JOHN.M.SCOGGINS1@USMC.MIL//
RMKS/1. The quality of the Marines considered for the FY18 NSA Cryptologic Internship Programs reaffirms that the Marine Corps Intelligence Enterprise continues to produce and promote Marines of the highest caliber. The MOS experience and expertise of all candidates were noteworthy, making the selection process extremely competitive.
2. Congratulations to this years selectees
MCCNOP/Sgt Strand K.J./114/2651
MECCAP/Sgt Gebhart I.G./1LB/2673
MINSAP/SSgt Badakpendou A.P./1MZ/2674
MCCSAP/Sgt White S.L./174/2621
MCCSAP/SSgt Lopez J.C./1MZ/2621
MOSAP/Sgt Plummer Z.S./V9B/2621
MLAP-C/Cpl Krocek Z.R./1LB/2673
MLAP-S/Sgt Dubinsky W.G./175/2674
3. PCS orders will be issued by MMEA-24 via SEPCOR. Selected personnel will report to Company B, Marine Cryptologic Support Battalion (MCSB) (MCC: J39), Ft George G. Meade, MD, for duty during the third quarter CY-17 with two exceptions: selectee for the Military Operational Electronic Intelligence Signals Analysis Program will report to Company A, MCSB, Aurora, CO (MCC: JB9) during third quarter CY-17; selectee for the Military Cryptologic Computer Network Operations Program will report to the Joint Cyber Analysis Course in Pensacola, FL (MCC: U30) during third quarter CY-17 before reporting to Company B, MCSB during first quarter CY-18.
4. All personnel selected must ensure extension requests, or re-enlistments to meet obligated service requirements for six (6) years, are approved prior to executing orders. Career Retention Specialists should ensure a copy of this MARADMIN is appended to RELM as justification for extended obligated service requirement.
5. Selected personnel must ensure that their security clearances are current, and are directed to complete a counterintelligence polygraph prior to reporting. SSO verification must be submitted with the RELM.
5. Release authorized by Mr. P.C. Chudoba, Assistant Director of Intelligence, Headquarters, U. S. Marine Corps.//