FY17 CMC CAREER PLANNER OF THE YEAR AWARD BOARD RESULTS
Date Signed: 11/14/2017
MARADMINS Number: 628/17
R 141342Z NOV 17
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MM//
SUBJ/FY17 CMC CAREER PLANNER OF THE YEAR AWARD BOARD RESULTS//
AMPN/REF A ANNOUNCES THE 2017 CMC CAREER PLANNER STAFF NONCOMMISSIONED OFFICER IN CHARGE AND CAREER PLANNER OF THE YEAR BOARD//
POC/BIRD, D./MGYSGT/OPERATIONS CHIEF, MMEA1/-/TEL: COM 703-784-9125//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. Purpose. This MARADMIN is to announce the results of the 2017 Career Planner Staff Noncommissioned Officer in Charge and Career Planner of the Year Board.
2. Background. The CMC Career Planner Staff Noncommisioned Officer in Charge and Career Planner of the Year board was established to recognize outstanding performance within the active duty career planner force.
3. Per the ref, on 7 November 2017, a selection board convened to consider the nominations submitted. All nominees had exemplary records indicating noteworthy leadership and ability. Competition was exceptionally keen. The results of the board are as follows:
Career Planner Staff Noncommissioined Officer in Charge:
GySgt Kyle, Michael D. 2d MarDiv
Career Planner of the Year:
SSgt Koeppe, William L. 2d MarDiv
4. Parent commands/organizations are responsible for coordinating and funding the travel for the winners and spouses for the awards ceremony.
5. Congratulations to those selected and all who were nominated. Your performance in a vital area is commendable and has directly impacted the Marine Corps in a postiive and enduring manner. Keep Charging.
6. Release authorized by MajGen Robert F. Castellvi, Director, Manpower Management Division.//