ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE UPGRADED ELECTRONIC APPLICATION PROCESS FOR THE ENLISTED TO OFFICER (E-O) COMMISSIONING PROGRAMS
Date Signed: 8/18/2017
MARADMINS Number: 457/17
R 181408Z AUG 17
MSGID/GENADMIN,USMTF,2017/CG MCRC QUANTICO VA//
SUBJ/ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE UPGRADED ELECTRONIC APPLICATION PROCESS FOR THE ENLISTED TO OFFICER (E-O) COMMISSIONING PROGRAMS//
REF/A/MSGID: DOC/MCO 1040.43B MCRC OE/YMD: 20151029//
REF/B/MSGID: DOC/MCRCO 1100.2A G-3/YMD: 20160111//
REF/C/MSGID: DOC/MCBUL 1020 MPO/YMD: 20160602//
REF/D/MSGID: MSG/MARADMIN 108/17/YMD: 20170303//
NARR/REF (A) IS MCO 1040.43B, ENLISTED TO OFFICER COMMISSIONING PROGRAMS. REF (B) IS MCRCO 1100.2A, MARINE CORPS RECRUITING COMMAND (MCRC) OFFICER COMMISSIONING MANUAL. REF (C) IS MCBUL 1020, MARINE CORPS TATTOO POLICY. REF (D) IS MARADMIN 108/17 FISCAL YEAR 2018 (FY18) MECEP, ECP, RECP AND MCP-R SELECTION BOARDS.//
POC/MS. TROI SPENCER/CIV/UNIT: MCRC ON/E/-/Tel: 703-784-9443//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. The Commanding General, Marine Corps Recruiting Command (MCRC) has directed development of an upgraded electronic application process for the E-O Selection Boards supported by refs (A), (B), (C), and (D).
2. The upgraded electronic application process originates with this announcement. Use the following steps to apply:
a. Visit the ON/E website: www.mcrc.marines.mil/Marine-Officer/Officer-Naval-Enlisted-Applicants/
b. Read and follow instructions for the appropriate program.
c. Download the appropriate PDF application.
d. Complete the application electronically or use the templates provided to print and complete.
e. To submit, all documents must be in the order prescribed by the checklist and submitted as one application PDF and one medical submission PDF. To assemble the final application, use the most updated version of Adobe Acrobat Pro. Note that once the document is electronically signed, no further reassembly is possible. If Adobe Acrobat Pro is not available, the application must be printed, assembled in the correct order, and scanned in as one PDF.
f. The completed application and medical submission must be uploaded on a questionnaire sourced from the ON/E website.
3. Per ref (C) Enlisted Marines are not to be allowed to serve as commissioned or warrant officers if their tattoos fail to comply with the tattoo requirements prescribed for officers within ref (C). Note that all applicants must comply with the standards in ref (C) to be eligible for a commissioning program.
4. Actions for Commanders. All applicants are required to obtain commanders endorsements at each level of command, up to the first General Officer. Additional requirements for command endorsements are at the commands discretion, but they must ensure that all applicant requirements are returned to the Marine applying in a prompt manner. This is to ensure the Marine may submit his or her application prior to the application deadline. Failure to provide a signed letter of endorsement to the Marine prior to the deadline will prevent their application from being reviewed by the board.
5. This MARADMIN is applicable to the Marine Corps Total Force.
6. This MARADMIN is cancelled April 2018.
7. The Point of Contact (POC) for this MARADMIN is Ms. Troi Spencer. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Release authorized by Major General P. J. Kennedy, Commanding General, Marine Corps Recruiting Command.//