FEMALE DRESS BLUE COAT SURVEY
Date Signed: 8/18/2017
MARADMINS Number: 458/17
R 181551Z AUG 17
MSGID/GENADMIN/COMMARCORSYSCOM QUANTICO VA//
SUBJ/FEMALE DRESS BLUE COAT SURVEY//
REF/A/MSG/COMMARCORSYSCOM QUANTICO VA/MARADMIN 312/17 DTG 161512Z JUN 17//
AMPN/REF A REQUESTED WIDEST FEMALE PARTICIPATION IN THE ON-LINE FEMALE DRESS BLUE COAT SURVEY.//
POC/LOUIS CURCIO/CIV/PM ICE/TEL: 703-432-5672/EMAIL: LOUIS.CURCIO@USMC.MIL//
POC/JENNIFER FERNALD/CIV/NATICK/TEL: 508-233-5449/EMAIL: JENNIFER.L.FERNALD.CIV@MAIL.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. Request maximum participation by female Marines in the on-line Female Dress Blue Coat (FDBC) survey before the survey closes on 22 September 2017. CMC desires feedback from as many female Marines as possible on level of acceptance of proposed changes.
2. BACKGROUND. The CMC-directed effort to review the FDBC began in FY14. Two options exist to conduct the survey, either on site with the MARCORSYSCOM survey team or on-line. Female Marines only need to conduct one of the two survey methods. Ref A announced the on-line FDBC survey.
3. ACTION. All female Marines that have not taken the on-line FDBC survey are highly encouraged to do so by 22 September 2017. All Marines may view the survey, but only female Marines Will be allowed to submit user feedback in the on-line survey. Survey responses are limited to one per female Marine.
3.A. The survey will include photos of the current uniforms, and photos and video of Marine personnel wearing the prototype uniforms to enable viewing of current and potential FDBC.
3.B. A CAC is required to complete the on-line survey and viewing of the video will be required before the survey can be taken.
3.C. The URL is located at https:(slash)(slash)usmcsurveys.natick.army.mil.
4. Direct all questions to the message points of contact.
5. This MARADMIN is applicable to the Marine Corps Reserve.
6. Release authorized by BGen J. F. Shrader, COMMARCORSYSCOM.//