FY18 MARINE HELICOPTER SQUADRON ONE ROTARY WING AND TILTROTOR PILOT SELECTION PANEL RESULTS
Date Signed: 8/23/2017
MARADMINS Number: 470/17
R 231838Z AUG 17
MSGID/GENADMIN,USMTF,2007/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MM//
SUBJ/FY18 MARINE HELICOPTER SQUADRON ONE ROTARY WING AND TILTROTOR PILOT SELECTION PANEL RESULTS//
REF/A/MSGID: MCO 1326.7F/YMD: 20160117//
REF/B/MSGID: MARADMIN 132/17: 20170316//
NARR/REF A IS MCO 1326.7F CH1, SELECTION AND SCREENING CRITERIA FOR MARINES ASSIGNED TO MARINE HELICOPTER SQUADRON ONE (HMX-1). REF B IS MARADMIN 132/17, FY18 MARINE HELICOPTER SQUADRON ONE ROTARY WING AND TILTROTOR PILOT SELECTION PANEL.//
POC/S.C. JOHNSON/LTCOL/UNIT: MANPOWER OFFICER HMX-1/TEL: 571-494-4929/EMAIL: STEVEN.JOHNSON@WHMO.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. The following officers have been selected by the FY18 HMX-1 Pilot Selection Panel with concurrence from MMOA-2 and approved by the Deputy Commandant for Aviation:
a. Primary FY18 selectees:
RANK LAST NAME FIRST NAME MI MOS
Capt Bryant Jarod S 7532
Maj Cahill Jeffrey J 7563
Capt Canatsey Joshua C 7532
Maj Doran Casey C 7562
Capt Gilbertson Jens A 7563
Maj Herrera Paul C 7532
Capt Horn Sarah K 7563
Capt Lundskow Andrew V 7565
Maj Maurer Brian D 7566
Capt Marek Julie N 7532
Capt Miller Michael J 7563
Maj Millsap John R 7563
Capt Parker Anthony A 7566
Capt Piner Shawn J 7566
Maj Rector Kevin M 7566
Maj Salas Mateo E 7563
Capt Sanford Geoffrey L 7532
LtCol Schnelle Timothy W 7566
Capt Serpa Andrew A 7532
Capt Shea Kyle P 7566
Capt Swartz Robert S 7532
LtCol Volkert Robert S 7564
Maj Dahlgard Nels C 7563
Capt Williams Jack B 7532
2. To coordinate orders to HMX-1, primary selectees are instructed to contact their PMOS monitor and the HMX-1 Manpower Officer. Selectees can expect orders to report to HMX-1 during FY18.
3. Selectees who are currently serving in a WTI utilization tour shall complete a minimum of 18-months as a 7577 prior to executing PCS orders to HMX-1.
4. To initiate the formal background investigation required for a Top Secret Yankee White security clearance, primary selectees are instructed to contact Sgt Brandi Matern, HMX-1 Security Administration clerk at email@example.com as soon as possible.
5. The following officers have been selected as alternates and may be offered assignment to HMX-1 in the event that any primary rotary wing or tiltrotor selectee becomes ineligible:
RANK LAST NAME FIRST NAME MI MOS
Maj Attwood Kelly R 7566
Capt Augustine Justin N 7563
Capt Bogner William K 7566
Maj Frank Lucas S 7566
Capt Halsmer Nicholas J 7532
Maj Hawkins Jeremy C 7566
Capt Whitlow Allen R 7532
6. Qualified and interested pilots not selected by this panel can anticipate the FY19 Marine Helicopter Squadron One Pilot Selection Panel to be announced in April 2018 via MARADMIN.
7. Marines from non-aviator officer and enlisted Military Occupational Specialties are screened and selected continuously for assignment to HMX-1.
8. Interested Marines should contact their PMOS monitors and the points of contact listed in this MARADMIN for additional information.
9. HMX-1 assignment points of contact include the HMX-1 Manpower Officer, LtCol Steven Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org, the HMX-1 Recruiting and Selection coordinator, Maj Matthew Cave at email@example.com, and the HMX-1 Manpower Chief, GySgt Cecilia Major at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Release authorized by LtGen S. R. Rudder, Deputy Commandant for Aviation.//