FY17 MARINE CORPS SHOOTING TEAM BILLET VACANCIES
Date Signed: 10/16/2017
MARADMINS Number: 578/17
R 161712Z OCT 17
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MM//
SUBJ/FY17 MARINE CORPS SHOOTING TEAM BILLET VACANCIES//
NARR/REF A IS MCO P1326.6D W CH 2, SELECTING, SCREENING, AND PREPARING ENLISTED MARINES FOR SPECIAL DUTY ASSIGNMENTS AND INDEPENDENT DUTIES (SDAMAN). REF B IS MCO 1300.8, MARINE CORPS PERSONNEL ASSIGNMENT POLICY. REF C IS MCBUL 1020, MARINE CORPS TATTOO POLICY.//
POC/D.P. HOOPER/CAPT/MMEA-25/TEL: 703-432-9335/EMAIL: DONALD.P.HOOPER@USMC.MIL//
POC/I.O. GOUDYREV/CAPT/MMEA-25/TEL: 703-432-9472/EMAIL: IVAN.GOUDYREV@USMC.MIL//
POC/R. R. FELICIANO/MSGT/UNIT: MMEA-25/TEL: 703-432-9476/EMAIL: RICARDO.FELICIANO@USMC.MIL//
POC/T. C. MCNAIR/MAJ/UNIT: WTBN/TEL: 315-623-8713/EMAIL: TRAVIS.MCNAIR@USMC.MIL//
POC/W. H. CUNNINGHAM/CAPT/UNIT: WTBN/TEAMS/TEL: (703) 784-5450/EMAIL: WILLIAM.H.CUNNINGHAM@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. The purpose of this MARADMIN is to announce the billet vacancies for the HQMC Shooting Team, the new requirements for the team, and to solicit volunteer applications from qualified Marines to fill billets of Combat Marksmanship Instructor (0931) and Small Arms Weapons Instructor (0932).
1. Marines wishing to volunteer must meet the following criteria:
1.a. Must be Sergeant with 12 months Time In Grade (TIG) or less. Exceptions will be made on a case by case basis.
1.b. Must be qualified as an “Expert” on the service rifle and pistol.
1.c. Must have a 1st Class PFT/CFT. Exceptions will be made on a case by case basis.
1.d. Meet height and weight standards or be within body fat standards.
1.e. Full Duty Status.
1.f. No NJP within the last 12 months and no alcohol related incidents within the last 24 months.
1.g. Have a minimum of 24 months Time On Station (TOS) at time of submission.
1.h. Possess a Government Travel Charge Card.
2. Marines with the following qualifications or experiences are encouraged to submit:
2.a. Multiple qualifications as an “Expert” on the service rifle and pistol, or single high expert.
2.b. Prior MOS 0933, 0931, and/or 0932 experience.
2.c. Prior Competitive Marksmanship experience (military and civilian).
2.d. Combat or Operational deployment experience.
3. Applications with attachments must be submitted electronically using the Special Duty Assignment request in the Total Force Retention System (TFRS) to CMC (MMEA-25) via the normal Reenlistment Extension Lateral Move (RELM) routing chain. Unit Career Planners have access to the TFRS program. The enclosures to the RELM will contain the following:
3.a. Administrative Action form.
3.b. Independent Duty Checklist.
3.c. Current photo less than 6 months old.
4. Applications must be forwarded to CMC (MMEA-25) and arrive NLT 2359 21 November 2017.
5. If selected, Marines should expect PCS/PCA orders between March and September of 2018.
6. Commanding Officers will ensure that each application is carefully reviewed and that all required information has been included.
7. This MARADMIN is not applicable to the Marine Corps Reserve.
8. Release authorized by MajGen Robert F. Castellvi, Director, Manpower Management Division.