FY18 MANPOWER MANAGEMENT RECORDS AND PERFORMANCE BRANCH (MMRP) AND PROMOTIONS BRANCH (MMPR) WESTPAC (JAPAN AND HAWAII) COMMAND VISIT SCHEDULE 4-12 December 2017
Date Signed: 10/31/2017
MARADMINS Number: 607/17
R 310812Z OCT 17
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MM//
SUBJ/FY18 MANPOWER MANAGEMENT RECORDS AND PERFORMANCE BRANCH (MMRP) AND PROMOTIONS BRANCH (MMPR) WESTPAC (JAPAN AND HAWAII) COMMAND VISIT SCHEDULE 4-12 December 2017//
POC/BROWN, MARVEN W./LIEUTENANT COLONEL/MMRP/MMRP AND MMPR COMMAND VISIT COORDINATOR/DSN: 278-9281/703-784-9994 EMAIL: MARVEN.BROWN@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. From 4 December to 12 December 2017, MMRP and MMPR will execute the West Pacific (WESTPAC) Roadshow at designated Japan and Hawaii locations to conduct a series of briefs, in order to equip Marines Reported On (MRO), Reporting Seniors (RS), Reviewing Officers (RO), and Senior Enlisted and Officer unit leadership with the knowledge to better understand the evaluation and promotion processes.
2. MMRP and MMPR personnel will conduct briefs aboard MCAS Iwakuni and Okinawa, Japan and Kaneohe Bay and Camp Smith, Hawaii per the following schedule:
MCAS Iwakuni, Japan 4 December
Okinawa, Japan 6-8 December
Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii 11 December
Camp Smith, Hawaii 12 December
3. Target Audience. All officers, staff non-commissioned officers, and career Marines. Additionally, civilian supervisors who serve as reporting officials are encouraged to attend.
4. Participants are highly encouraged to bring their profiles and Master Brief Sheets as applicable. RS profile information can be obtained through the "RSRO" tab in your OMPF, which can be accessed via the "OMPF" tab in MOL. Further coordination will be conducted via separate correspondence.
4.a. Times and locations will be announced prior to the to the convene date of the roadshow.
5. Maximum participation and support from all levels of command is essential.
6. Release authorized by MajGen Robert F. Castellvi, Director, Manpower Management Division.//