HQMC SEMPER FIT SEEKS APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2018 ALL-MARINE MENS AND WOMENS GOLF TEAMS
Date Signed: 2/8/2018
MARADMINS Number: 092/18
R 082154Z FEB 18
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MF//
SUBJ/HQMC SEMPER FIT SEEKS APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2018 ALL-MARINE MENS AND WOMENS GOLF TEAMS//
POC/J. MEDLEY/CIV/MFS/-/TEL: 703-784-5779/TEL: DSN 278-5779/TEL: FAX 703-784-4125/EMAIL: MEDLEYJ@USMC-MCCS.ORG//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. HQMC Semper Fit is seeking applications from Marines interested in participating on the 2018 All-Marine Mens and Womens Golf Teams. The All-Marine Mens and Womens Golf Teams consist of six men and three women and will be selected by trials held at Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, CA 15 - 20 July 2018. The teams selected from the trials will compete at the Armed Forces Golf Championship 21 - 26 July 2018 at Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, CA. Marines selected to participate on the Armed Forces Golf teams will be eligible to compete at the Conseil International du Sport Militaire (CISM) Championship 26 August - 2 September 2018 in Warendorf, Germany.
2. Interested Marines must submit an online application to HQMC MFS NLT 14 June 2018. The All-Marine online application system can be accessed from www.usmc-mccs.org/services/fitness/all-marine-sports. Marines must create an account before accessing the application system. Applications must contain command endorsement, and must include a valid United States Golf Association (USGA) handicap of 3 or less for men and 20 or less for women and all competitive results from at least the past two years. For any technical issues with the All-Marine online application system please contact POC.
3. If selected, Marines will be required to have a valid Government Travel Charge Card (GTCC), and an active Defense Travel System (DTS) account.
4. This is applicable to the total force.
5. This message is cancelled on 27 July 2018.
6. Release authorized by BGen K. W. Stein, Director, Marine and Family Programs Division.//