CHANGE 2 TO FISCAL YEAR 2019 (FY19) ENLISTED TO WARRANT OFFICER (WO) REGULAR SELECTION BOARD
Date Signed: 3/6/2018
MARADMINS Number: 142/18
R 061528Z MAR 18
MSGID/GENADMIN,USMTF,2018/CG MCRC QUANTICO VA//
SUBJ/CHANGE 2 TO FISCAL YEAR 2019 (FY19) ENLISTED TO WARRANT OFFICER (WO) REGULAR SELECTION BOARD//
REF/A/MSGID: RMG/CG MCRC/YMD: 20171205//
POC/-/-/UNIT: MCRC ON-E/NAME: MR B. REIDENBACH/TEL: 703 784-9446//
AMPN/REF (A) IS MARADMIN 659/17, FISCAL YEAR 2019 (FY19) ENLISTED TO WARRANT OFFICER (WO) REGULAR SELECTION BOARD//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. With the recent creation of the 17XX Occupational Field (OCCFLD), the available Military Occupational Specialties (MOS) listed in paragraph 2 of the reference is amended to include the 17XX Cyber OCCFLD MOSs 1710 and 1720.
2. All qualification, application, deadline, and policy requirements outlined within the reference apply to Marines aspiring the 1710 and 1720 MOS.
3. Prerequisites. Marines must have held one of the following MOSs to be considered: 0631, 0639, 0671, 0679, 0688, 0689, 2621, 2629, 2631, 2641, or 2651. Marines interested in the 1710 or 1720 MOS who desire more information regarding the MOS description, desired prerequisite training, feeder MOS, and/or supplemental facts related to the OCCFLD should send all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
4. Marines who require an extension to complete their application or change their MOS preferences for the 17XX Cyber OCCFLD MOS 1710 or 1720, are recommended to contact Marine Corps Recruiting Command (MCRC) at the following email address: WarrantOfficerBoard@marines.usmc.mil
5. This MARADMIN only applies to the Regular WO Selection Board, and does not reciprocate to the Reserve WO Selection Board (to include Active Reserve and Selected Marine Corps Reserve Marines).
7. Released authorized by Major General Paul J. Kennedy, Commanding General, Marine Corps Recruiting Command.//