R 061940Z FEB 19
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MF//
SUBJ/HQMC SEMPER FIT SEEKS APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2019 ALL-MARINE MEN’S AND WOMEN’S SKEET TEAMS//
POC/K. HEMUND/CIV/MFS/-/TEL: COML (703) 784-1233/TEL: DSN 278-1233/TEL: FAX (703) 784-4125/EMAIL: HEMUNDKL@USMC-MCCS.ORG//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. HQMC Semper Fit is seeking applications from Marines interested in participating on the 2019 All-Marine Men’s and Women’s Skeet Team. The 2019 All-Marine Men’s and Women’s Skeet Team will compete in Richmond, VA at the Pletcher Open and Armed Services Skeet Championship 8 - 18 May 2019 and the Worlds Skeet Championship in San Antonio, TX from 26 September – 5 October 2019. Participation in both events is not required to apply.
2. Applicants must be a member of the NationalSkeet Shooting Association (NSSA). Additionally, applicants must have a four gun average (12 gauge, 20 gauge, 28 gauge and .410 bore) with the NSSA and a gun that can shoot all four of the above listed gauges.
3. Interested Marines must submit an onlineapplication to HQMC MFS NLT 8 April 2019. The All-Marine online application system can be accessed from www.usmc-mccs.org/services/fitness/all-marine-sports. Marines must create an account before accessing the application system. Applications must contain command endorsement and a National Skeet Shooting Association member number. For any technical issues with the All-Marine online application system please contact POC.
4. To participate Marines are required to have a valid Government Travel Charge Card (GTCC), and an active Defense Travel System (DTS) account.
5. This is applicable to the active duty only.
6. This message is cancelled on 5 October 2019.
7. Release authorized by M. C. Balocki, Director, Marine and Family Programs Division.//