R 062120Z FEB 19
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MF//
SUBJ/HQMC SEMPER FIT SEEKS APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2019 ALL-MARINE MEN’S BASKETBALL TEAM//
POC/J. MEDLEY/CIV/MFS/-/TEL: COML (703) 784-5779/TEL: DSN 278-5779/TEL: FAX (703) 784-4125/EMAIL: MEDLEYJ@USMC-MCCS.ORG//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. HQMC Semper Fit is seeking applications from Marines interested in participating on the 2019 All-Marine Men’s Basketball Team. The All-Marine Men's Basketball Trial Camp will be held 13 – 27 May 2019 at a location to be determined. The Armed Forces Men's Basketball Championship will be held 28 May – 5 June 2019 at Naval Station Mayport, FL. Marines selected to participate on the Armed Forces Basketball Team will be eligible to compete at the Military World Games from 1 – 30 October 2019 in WuHan, China.
2. Interested Marines must submit an online application to HQMC MFS NLT 12 April 2019. The All-Marine online application system can be accessed from www.usmc-mccs.org/services/fitness/all-marine-sports. Marines must create an account before accessing the application system. Applications must contain command endorsement. For any technical issues with the All-Marine online application system please contact POC.
3. To participate Marines are required to have a valid Government Travel Charge Card (GTCC), and an active Defense Travel System (DTS) account.
4. This is applicable to active duty only.
5. This message is cancelled on 31 October 2019.
6. Release authorized by M. C. Balocki, Director, Marine and Family Programs Division.//