HQMC SEMPER FIT SEEKS APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2019 ALL-MARINE MEN’S AND WOMEN’S GOLF TEAM
Date Signed: 2/7/2019
MARADMINS Number: 083/19
R 062147Z FEB 19
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MF//
SUBJ/HQMC SEMPER FIT SEEKS APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2019 ALL-MARINE MEN’S AND WOMEN’S GOLF TEAM//
POC/J. MEDLEY/CIV/MFS/-/TEL: COML (703) 784-5779/TEL: DSN 278-5779/TEL: FAX (703) 784-4125/EMAIL: MEDLEYJ@USMC-MCCS.ORG//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. HQMC Semper Fit is seeking applications from Marines interested in participating on the 2019 All-Marine Men’s and Women’s Golf Team. The All-Marine Men’s and Women’s Golf Team consist of six men and three women and will be selected by trials held at Luke AFB, AZ from 8 – 14 May 2019. The team selected from the trial will compete at the Armed Forces Golf Championship 15 – 19 May 2019 at Luke AFB, AZ. Marines selected to participate on the Armed Forces Golf Team will be eligible to compete at the Military World Games from 12 – 30 October 2019 in WuHan, China.
2. Interested Marines must submit an online application to HQMC MFS NLT 7 April 2019. The All-Marine online application system can be accessed from www.usmc-mccs.org/services/fitness/all-marine-sports. Marines must create an account before accessing the application system. Applications must contain command endorsement. For any technical issues with the All-Marine online application system please contact POC.
3. Golfers must have a handicap of three or less for men and 20 or less for women. Applications must include a copy of a valid United States Golf Association (USGA) handicap card and all competitive results from the past two years to be considered.
4. To Participate Marines are required to have a valid Government Travel Charge Card (GTCC), and an active Defense Travel System (DTS) account.
5. This is applicable to the active duty only.
6. This message is cancelled on 31 October 2019.
7. Release authorized by M. C. Balocki, Director, Marine and Family Programs Division.//