HQMC SEMPER FIT SEEKS APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2019 HIGH INTENSITY TACTICAL TRAINING (HITT) CHAMPIONSHIP
Date Signed: 5/16/2019
MARADMINS Number: 288/19
R 151920Z May 19
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MF//
SUBJ/HQMC SEMPER FIT SEEKS APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2019 HIGH INTENSITY TACTICAL TRAINING (HITT) CHAMPIONSHIP//
POC/J.ALEXANDER/CIV/MFS/-/TEL: 703-432-9016/FAX: 703-784-4125/EMAIL: JACOB.ALEXANDER@USMC-MCCS.ORG//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. Headquarters Marine Corps (HQMC) Semper Fit is seeking applications from active duty Marines interested in participating in the 2019 High Intensity Tactical Training (HITT) championship. Qualifying events will be held at participating installations between 01 May and 15 July 2019. Marine Corps installations National Capital Region Marine Corps Base (MCINCR-MCB) Quantico will host the championship event 9-13 September 2019.
2. Interested Marines must submit an application to participate in qualifying events held at their respective installations.
3. Qualifying event applications may be obtained through the local installation’s Semper Fit HITT Coordinator. Applications must be completed in their entirety and include command signature giving approval that the Marine will be available to attend the qualifying event and if selected, advance to the final championship event at MCB Quantico.
4. Eligibility requirements for active duty Marines are:
A. Assignment to full duty (not assigned to limited or light duty Within the past 3 months).
B. Possession of a current, first class Physical Fitness Test and Combat Fitness Test score.
5. Marines assigned to Marine Corps Recruiting Command, Inspector-Instructor locations, and joint/other service duty stations are eligible to participate at the closest participating Marine Corps installation. Marines from these outlying duty stations will not receive funding for Temporary Additional Duty (TAD) from HQMC Semper Fit to attend the qualifying events. Commands are authorized to fund TAD travel at their own discretion. In the absence of funded TAD orders, commands are also authorized to create unfunded Permissive Temporary Assigned Duty (PTAD) orders. In the absence of PTAD orders, Marines from These outlying duty stations are required to receive annual leave approval from the parent command to attend the preliminary events.
6. All local installation qualifying male and female winner information is due to HQMC Semper Fit no later than (NLT) 15 July 2019. All installations male and female winners must also submit an online application to HQMC Semper Fit NLT 01 August 2019. The All-Marine online application system can be accessed from www.usmc-mccs.org/services/fitness/all-marine-sports. Marines must create an account before accessing the application system. Marine installation winners will download their command endorsed preliminary applications into the online system in order to be considered for the HITT championship. For technical issues with the All-Marine online application system please contact the point of contact for this MARADMIN.
7. If selected to compete in the championship event, Marines must have a valid Government Travel Credit Card and an account for the Defense Travel System.
8. TAD funding for the championship event is available to active Duty Marines only and will be provided by HQMC Semper Fit.
9. This message is cancelled on 30 September 2019.
10. Release authorized by M. C. Balocki, Director, Marine and Family Programs Divisions.//