CALL FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE 2019 FEDERALLY EMPLOYED WOMEN NATIONAL TRAINING PROGRAM
Date Signed: 5/29/2019
MARADMINS Number: 316/19
R 291222Z MAY 19
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MP//
SUBJ/CALL FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE 2019 FEDERALLY EMPLOYED WOMEN NATIONAL TRAINING PROGRAM//
POC/M. J. SHEPPARD/CIV (MPE)/TEL: COM 703-784-9371/DSN 278/ EMAIL: MARC.SHEPPARD@USMC.MIL//
POC/A. N. WILLIAMSON/CPL (MPE)/TEL: COM 703-784-9371/DSN 278/ EMAIL: ALYISSA.WILLIAMSON@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. The Federally Employed Women (FEW) National Training Program will be held, 22-26 July 2019 in Philadelphia, PA. CMC(MPE) will sponsor a limited number of conference/registration fees and all travel expenses.
2. The 2019 theme: Commemorating 50 years of Training: Encourage, Enpower, Elevate. FEW is a premier training experience for all governmental affiliations. It offers sessions, workshops, and presenters that provide essential skills to build successful careers and opportunities for advancement. The 50th annual National Training Program will provide information focused on educating, networking, and inspiring day-to-day career advantages and new abilities. More information can be found on their website at https:(slash)(slash)www.few.org/.
3. Admin and Logistics: CMC (MPE) will sponsor a limited number of conference/registration fees and all travel expenses. Commanders are encouraged to authorize Temporary Additional Duty for Marines, civilian Marines, and Sailors who are attached to their unit. Local travel is authorized for members in the local area. All Marine Corps funded participation must be coordinated through the MPE Branch. Reservations will be given on a first-come first-served basis. Rental cars are not authorized. Commands are not authorized to use command funding for rental cars.
4. To attend this event, please email your name, rank, unit, and duty station to the POCs, and include your OIC in your email.
5. Uniform of the day: Service Charlies
6. If you have DTS questions, please contact your local DTS office or visit their website at www.defensetravel.dod.mil.
7. This MARADMIN is applicable to the Marine Corps Total Force.
8. Release authorized by BGen W. H. Swan, Director, Manpower Plans and Policy Division.//