CALL FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE LEAGUE OF UNITED LATIN AMERICAN CITIZENS NATIONAL CONVENTION AND EXPOSITION 10-13 JULY 2019 IN MILWAUKEE, WI
Date Signed: 6/4/2019
MARADMINS Number: 326/19
R 032031Z JUN 19
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MP/MPE//
SUBJ/CALL FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE LEAGUE OF UNITED LATIN AMERICAN CITIZENS NATIONAL CONVENTION AND EXPOSITION 10-13 JULY 2019 IN MILWAUKEE, WI//
POC/M.J. SHEPPARD/CIV/CMC (MPE)/-/TEL: COM 703-784-9371/DSN 278/EMAIL: MARC.SHEPPARD@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. This MARADMIN announces the 2019 League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) National Convention will be held, 10-13 July 2019 in Milwaukee, WI at the Wisconsin Center Convention Center.
2. The League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) Federal Training Institute (FTI) is committed to providing quality educational opportunities to develop and enable participants to realize their potential by strengthening their knowledge, skills, and professional competencies. FTI provides continuing education by expanding opportunities for personal growth and fostering the development and dissemination of public policies and social change activities.
3. CMC (MPE) will sponsor a limited number of conference/registration fees and all travel expenses. Commanders are encouraged to authorize Temporary Additional Duty for Marines, civilian Marines and Sailors who are attached to Marine units to attend. Local travel is authorized for members in the local area. All Marine Corps funded participation will be coordinated through the HQMC M&RA Opportunity, Diversity, and Inclusion Branch (MPE). Reservations will be given on a first-come first-served basis. Rental cars are not authorized.
4. To attend this event, please email your name, rank, unit, and duty station to the POC, and include your OIC in your email.
5. More information can be found on the LULAC website at www.lulac.org.
6. This MARADMIN is applicable to the Marine Corps Total Force.
7. LULAC is a non-federal entity wholly independent of the Marine Corps.
8. Release authorized by Brigadier General W.H. Swan, Director, Manpower Plans and Policy Division.//