MARADMINS : 070/18
R 012204Z FEB 18
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC CDI//
SUBJ/NEW USMC DOCTRINE WEBSITE//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. This MARADMIN announces the relocation and update of the Marine Corps Doctrine website. The updated site provides a user-friendly design that facilitates the ability to search Marine Corps doctrinal publications. Users must possess a current Common Access Card (CAC) to access the site, and a Marine Corps Enterprise Information Technology Services (MCEITS) account to access publications that are distribution B, C, D, or E.
2. Marine Corps doctrine is the institutional vetting and compilation of fundamental principles including tactics, techniques, procedures (TTPs), and terms and symbols by which Marine Corps forces guide their actions through training, education, and operations.
3. The link to the new doctrine website is: HTTPS:(slash)(slash)HOMEPORT.USMC.MIL/SITES/MCDOCTRINE/SITEPAGES/HOME.ASPX.
4. To request a MCEITS account go to: https:(slash)(slash)eis.usmc.mil/sites/spservices/kb/Requesting%20Accounts.aspx.
5. For any questions or assistance contact DOCTRINE@USMC.MIL.
6. Webmasters and public affairs officers should update the link to the new doctrine website on their websites.
7. Release authorized by Lieutenant General Robert S. Walsh, Deputy Commandant, Combat Development and Integration.//