FY19 ASSISTANT MARINE OFFICER INSTRUCTOR (AMOI) AND OFFICER CANDIDATES SCHOOL (OCS) SELECTION RESULTS
Date Signed: 11/30/2018
MARADMINS Number: 677/18
R 301515Z NOV 18
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MM//
SUBJ/FY19 ASSISTANT MARINE OFFICER INSTRUCTOR (AMOI) AND OFFICER CANDIDATES SCHOOL (OCS) SELECTION RESULTS//
NARR/REF A IS MARADMIN 486/18, FY19 AMOI AND OCS BILLET VACANCIES. REF B IS MCO P1326.6D W CH 2, SCREENING, AND PREPARING ENLISTED MARINES FOR SPECIAL DUTY ASSIGNMENTS AND INDEPENDENT DUTIES (SDAMAN).//
POC/D.T. KOVATCH/MAJ/MMEA-25/TEL: 703-432-9472/EMAIL: DANIEL.KOVATCH@USMC.MIL//
POC/K.A. HOFFMAN/CAPT/MMEA-25/TEL: 703-784-9257/EMAIL: KURT.HOFFMAN@USMC.MIL//
POC/B.A. KIRALY/CAPT/MMEA-25/TEL: 703-784-9335/EMAIL: BRIAN.KIRALY@SMC.MIL//
POC/C.J. JOHNSON/GYSGT/DRILL INSTRUCTOR MONITOR/TEL: 703-432-9475 EMAIL: CHRISTOPHER.J.JOHNSON@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. The purpose of this MARADMIN is to announce the results of the FY19 AMOI and OCS selection board.
2. In accordance with reference (a), the board selected Marines from submitted applications based on qualifications, individual
preferences, and command recommendations.
3. The following Marines have been selected for assignment as AMOI:
NAME RANK PMOS PMCC SCHOOL NAME
Ahumadabarron, Noe A. SSgt 0369 V32 Jacksonville Univ.
Anderson, Daniel M. SSgt 3043 V21 University of California, LA
Best Jr, Bruce L. GySgt 7051 057 Univ. of Oklahoma
Carnett, David P. GySgt 3043 1Y9 US Naval Academy
Chase, Kyle R. SSgt 0369 1GT Univ. of Utah
Colina, Ivan A. GySgt 1349 157 Embry-Riddle
Curren, Tristan L. GySgt 0231 V32 Univ. of Notre Dame
Getman, Jordan L. SSgt 0369 V27 George Washington Univ.
Henderson, Joseph S. GySgt 6092 1JU Univ. of Maryland
Jordan, Nicholas J. SSgt 3529 1CG Univ. of Missouri
Mabe, James A. GySgt 0111 080 Suny Maritime College
Mota, Valdo GySgt 0629 313 Univ. of San Diego
Oliveira, Anthony SSgt 0639 V31 Univ. of Virgina
Padin, Juan L. GySgt 7051 1PF Univ. of South Carolina
Sanabria, Cristian J. GySgt 6591 VFG College of the Holy Cross
Thompson, Jason A. GySgt 0811 1NF Savannah State College
Weinhardt, Robert C. GySgt 6314 1J1 North Carolina State Univ.
3.a. Selected applicants for AMOI duty will be required to attend the summer augmentation program at OCS, Quantico, VA after checking into their respective schools.
4. The following Marines have been selected for assignment to leadership billets at MCRD San Diego, CA, MCC 041:
NAME RANK PMOS PMCC REPORT DATE
Davila, Jerald I. SSgt 3537 146 1 Feb 2019
Gantt, Eddie L. SSgt 7047 VME 1 Apr 2019
5. In accordance with reference (b), Marines that possess the 0911 Additional MOS are presumed to be qualified for assignment to Drill Instructor duty. Instructions for verifying current assignability will be included in the permanent orders issued. Commands shall identify unqualified Marines within 20 days of receipt of orders.
6. Release authorized by MajGen Craig C. Crenshaw, Director, Manpower Management Division.//