ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE FY20 ACTIVE DUTY FOR OPERATIONAL SUPPORT (ADOS) BUDGET WORKING GROUP (BWG)
Date Signed: 1/8/2019
MARADMINS Number: 011/19
R 072138Z JAN 19
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA RA//
SUBJ/ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE FY20 ACTIVE DUTY FOR OPERATIONAL SUPPORT (ADOS) BUDGET WORKING GROUP (BWG)//
REF/A/ MCO 1001.59A/YMD:20110119//
NARR/REF A IS ACTIVE DUTY FOR OPERATIONAL SUPPORT (ADOS) IN SUPPORT OF THE TOTAL FORCE//
POC/A. R. HARPER/CIV/HQMC RAP-3/TEL: 703-784-9141//
POC/S. E. BULLARD/CIV/HQMC RAP-3/TEL: 703-784-9141//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. The purpose of this MARADMIN is to announce the dates of the FY20 ADOS Budget Working Group (BWG). The FY20 ADOS BWG will convene in rooms 254-256 at the James Wesley Marsh Center on 21 May 2019 and will end on 23 May 2019. The James Wesley Marsh Center is located at 3280 Russell Road, Quantico, VA 22134.
2. The FY20 ADOS BWG is intended to review and discuss policy changes, FY19 ADOS executions, FY20 projected allocations, and identify FY19 unfunded requirements. The ADOS BWG will consist of the ADOS Program Management Section and the 14 Operational Sponsors (OPSPONSORs): CMC, I and L, MCRC, MARFORRES, MARFORCOM, MARFORCENT, MARFORPAC, MARFORSOUTH, MARFOREUR/AF, MARFORNORTH, MARFORCYBER, MARSOC AND MARFORSTRAT.
3. An ADOS OPSPONSOR is a representative appointed by CMC (RA) to be responsible for the proper execution of ADOS funds. The ADOS OPSPONSOR also acts as a voting member, when necessary, on the prioritization of unfunded requirements at the ADOS BWG.
4. Attendee information should be submitted to CMC (RAP) VIA email to Amy.R.Romero@USMC.mil no later than 1 March 2019. Attendee information should include Name, Grade, Unit, Phone Number, and Email.
5. Coordinating Instructions:
5.a. TAD Orders. Funding for TAD will be provided by the Attendees Command.
5.b. Travel. The designated travel days are 20 May 2019 and 24 May 2019.
5.c. Agenda. The POC will distribute a Letter of Instruction via email to confirmed attendees.
6. Release is authorized by Col J. M. Morrisroe, Director, Reserve Affairs, Acting.//