R 062017Z FEB 19
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MF//
SUBJ/HQMC SEMPER FIT SEEKS APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2019 ALL-MARINE WOMEN’S SOFTBALL TEAM//
POC/K. HEMUND/CIV/MFS/-/TEL: COML (703) 784-1233 /TEL: DSN 278-1233/TEL: FAX (703) 784-4125/EMAIL: HEMUNDKL@USMC-MCCS.ORG//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. HQMC Semper Fit is seeking applications from Marines interested in participating on the 2019 All-Marine Women’s Softball Team. The All-Marine Women's Softball Trial Camp will be held 26 July - 11 August 2019 at a location to be determined. The Armed Forces Women's Softball Championship will be held 12 - 18 August 2019 at NAS Pensacola, FL. Marines selected for the Armed Forces Team will participate in the Amateur Softball Association Women’s National Softball Championships held 28 – 26 August in Waxahachie, TX.
2. Interested Marines must submit an online application to HQMC MFS NLT 7 July 2019. The All-Marine online application system can be accessed from www.usmc-mccs.org/services/fitness/all-marine-sports. Marines must create an account before accessing the application system. Applications must contain command endorsement. For any technical issues with the All-Marine online application system please contact POC.
3. To participate Marines are required to have a valid Government Travel Charge Card (GTCC), and an active Defense Travel System (DTS) account.
4. This is applicable to active duty only.
5. This message is cancelled on 27 August 2019.
6. Release authorized by M. C. Balocki, Director, Marine and Family Programs Division.//