R 072053Z FEB 19
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MM//
SUBJ/FY19-01 TEST PILOT SCHOOL (TPS) SELECTION BOARD RESULTS//
REF/A/ MSGID: DOC/CMC WASHINGTON DC/YMD: 20160531//
REF/B/ MSGID: DOC/CMC WASHINGTON DC/YMD: 20140918//
REF/C/ MSGID: MSG/CMC WASHINGTON DC MM/DTG: 101202Z APR 18//
NARR/REF A IS MCO 1542.3C, UNITED STATES NAVY TEST PILOT SCHOOLS. REF B IS MCO 1300.8, MARINE CORPS PERSONNEL ASSIGNMENT POLICY. REF C TEST PILOT SCHOOL (TPS) SELECTION BOARD ANNOUNCEMENT.//
POC/E.NORTHAM/LTCOL/XO/MAD PATUXENT RIVER/TEL:(301) 342-1421, DSN 342-1421, E-MAIL: ERIC.R.NORTHAM1@NAVY.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. The FY19-01 TPS selection board convened on 24 January 2019 aboard NAS Patuxent River in accordance with the references.
2. The FY19-01 TPS primary selections for assignment to the U.S. Naval/U.S. Air Force TPS are as follows (read in 5 columns):
Rank Name MOS Selected for Location
Capt Dell, Brandon 7563 H-1 (HX-21) NAS Pax River
Maj Kanode, Kyle 7566 CH-53 (HX-21) NAS Pax River
Capt Gucwa, Paul 7509 F-35 (VX-23) NAS Pax River
3. The FY19-01 TPS alternate selections for assignment to the U.S. Naval TPS are as follows (read in 5 columns):
Rank Name MOS Alternate for Location
Maj Singleton, Zerbin 7565 H-1 (HX-21) NAS Pax River
Capt Metlen, Tyson 7566 CH-53 (HX-21) NAS Pax River
Capt Taylor, Devin 7509 F-35 (VX-23) NAS Pax River
4. Officers selected should contact their monitor to accept school assignment orders within two weeks of the release of this message.
5. The quantity and type, model, series (T/M/S) requirement for pilot, NFO, and UAS selectees is based upon anticipated testing requirements for aircraft procurement programs up to two years in advance. Because testing requirements change, the quantity and T/M/S to be selected can and do change up to the date of the board. For this reason, all interested pilots and NFOs were encouraged to submit packages. Officers who submitted packages but were not selected and desire to be considered on future boards are required to re-submit their application, including online applications, all required enclosures, and command endorsements.
6. Security Clearance: All selected officers must have a SECRET clearance that will not expire during the next four Fiscal Years, and all selected officers must be eligible for a Top Secret-Sensitive Compartmented (TS-SCI) clearance.
7. For additional information, contact LtCol Northam, XO, Marine Aviation Detachment, Patuxent River, MD at comm (301) 342-1421 or DSN 342-1421 or via email at email@example.com.
8. This MARADMIN is not applicable to the Marine Corps Reserve.
9. Release authorized by MajGen Craig C. Crenshaw, Director, Manpower Management Division.//