R 141928Z Feb 19
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MM//
SUBJ/FY19 MANPOWER MANAGEMENT RECORDS AND PERFORMANCE BRANCH (MMRP) AND PROMOTIONS BRANCH (MMPR) WEST COAST COMMAND VISIT SCHEDULE 17-21 JUNE 2019//
POC/PARKER III, DAVID B./MAJOR/MMRP-50/MMRP AND MMPR COMMAND VISIT COORDINATOR/DSN: 278-9281/703-784-9990 EMAIL: DAVID.B.PARKER@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. In response to requests from the operating forces and to address the educational shortfall of the Marine Corps performance evaluation and promotion processes, MMRP and MMPR will conduct a series of installation visits in order to provide a comprehensive summary of the performance evaluation and promotion processes.
2. From 17 June to 21 June 2019, MMRP and MMPR execute the West Coast Roadshow at the designated locations in Para. 2 in order to brief and equip Marines Reported On (MRO), Reporting Seniors (RS), Reviewing Officers (RO), and Senior Enlisted and officer unit leadership with a shared understanding on the current and emerging performance evaluation and promotion processes.
3. MMRP and MMPR personnel will conduct briefs per the following schedule:
Installation Date Time
MCAS Miramar, CA 17 June 0900-1130
MCB Camp Pendleton, CA 18 June 0900-1130
MCRD San Diego, CA 19 June 0900-1130
MCAGCC 29 Palms, CA 21 June 0900-1130
3.a. Daily Sequence. All Audience Brief 0900-1130 Executive Session 1145-1245 Career Counseling 1400-Until Completion
3.b. Target Audience. All officers, enlisted Marines in the grades of E-5 through E-9, and civilian supervisors who serve as reporting officials are highly encouraged to attend the formal All Audience Brief. The informal Executive Sessions focus on topics of interest with senior leaders. The career counseling sessions are for officers, WO-Col, and enlisted Marines E5-E8 on a first come, first served basis.
4. Participants are highly encouraged to bring their RS and RO profiles and Master Brief Sheets as applicable. Reporting official profile information can be obtained through the "RSRO" tab in your OMPF, which can be accessed via the "OMPF" tab in MOL.
5. Maximum participation and support from all levels of command is requested. Installations are responsible for securing a briefing location equipped with audio/visual projection capabilities for the All Audience Brief and Executive Session and a location equipped with internet access for three workstations for the conduct of career counseling sessions. Installations will disseminate these locations to tenant commands via separate correspondence. All administrative and logistical support for each installation should be coordinated with the POC identified above.
6. Release authorized by MajGen Craig C. Crenshaw, Director, Manpower Management Division.//