FY18 OCCUPATIONAL FIELD MANAGER AND MOS SPECIALIST SYMPOSIUM
Date Signed: 10/11/2017
MARADMINS Number: 566/17
R 112041Z OCT 17
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA/MP//
SUBJ/FY18 OCCUPATIONAL FIELD MANAGER AND MOS SPECIALIST SYMPOSIUM//
POC/E.M. MONAGHAN/CAPT/DC MRA/MP/MPA/-/TEL: 703-784-9367//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. Background. This message announces the FY18 Occupational Field (OCCFLD) Manager and MOS Specialist Symposium. This professional development symposium is held annually and is designed to provide education regarding the Marine Corps human resource development process. Further, this symposium aims to improve the proficiency of OCCFLD managers, MOS managers, and MOS specialists when dealing with manning and staffing issues for the Marine Corps.
2. All actively serving OCCFLD managers, MOS managers, and MOS specialists are highly encouraged to attend. All SgtsMaj assigned to Major Subordinate Commands and above are invited to attend as well. Briefs will be available approximately one week prior to the symposium and can be found at https:(slash)(slash)tfsms.mceits.usmc.mil/portal/page/portal/TFSMS/WELCOME/REFERENCES under the References tab in the OCCFLD Symposium portion of the webpage. In order to access the TFSD website, personnel must register or utilize their CAC card. Unclassified briefs will also be posted at https:(slash)(slash)www.manpower.usmc.mil/webcenter/portal/MPA/OccFldManagerMOSSpecialistSymposium
3. Orders. Orders and funding are the responsibility of individuals and their commands.
4. Location. The symposium will be held 8 to 10 January 2018 in The Marsh Center, 2nd Deck Conference Rooms, 3280 Russell Road, Quantico, VA 22134.
5. Uniforms. Uniform for the symposium is MARPAT MCCUU.
6. Transportation and parking. Transportation is the responsibility of the attendee. Parking at the Marsh Center is free.
7. This MARADMIN is applicable to the Marine Corps Total Force.
8. Approved for release by LtGen M. A. Rocco, Deputy Commandant, Manpower and Reserve Affairs.//