NAVAL RESEARCH WORKING GROUP 18, 9-13 APRIL 2018, MONTEREY, CA
Date Signed: 1/8/2018
MARADMINS Number: 010/18
R 060009Z Jan 18
MSGID/GENADMIN/CG MCCDC QUANTICO VA//
SUBJ/NAVAL RESEARCH WORKING GROUP 18, 9-13 APRIL 2018, MONTEREY, CA//
REF/A/MSGID: DOC/ONR WASHINGTON DC CNR, MCWL/AUG2015//
AMPN/REF A IS THE NAVAL RESEARCH PROGRAM CHARTER.//
POC/CAMARDO, LOUIS/LTCOL/UNIT: NPS/-/TEL: (831) 656-2794/EMAIL: CAMARDO@NPS.EDU//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. This message announces Naval Research Working Group (NRWG) 18, from 9-13 April 2018 at the Naval Postgraduate School (NPS), Monterey, CA.
2. Per Reference A, NRWG 18 will convene aboard NPS in order to address the current and future naval research requirements of the operating forces and the supporting establishment, integrate NPS faculty into the total naval research and development effort, and disseminate the knowledge gained from these research projects to stakeholders.
3. NRWG 18 participants include individuals from Navy and Marine Corps agencies who have research or analysis needs, as well as NPS students, faculty, and staff.
4. For the working group schedule, registration information, and other important details see the Naval Research Program website at my.nps.edu/web/naval-research-program/nrwg-18.
5. Conference exemption. This working group has been designated a Title 10 function and is therefore conference exempt. Further, it has been formally vetted and meets the exemption criteria in Section IV, paragraph 4b of Department of Defense Conference Guidance 4.0 document type definition 26 June 2016, as an internal agency business matter.
6. Release authorized by Lieutenant General Robert S. Walsh, Commanding General, Marine Corps Combat Development Command.//