ACADEMIC YEAR 2018-2019 NAVAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL DISTANCE LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
Date Signed: 1/9/2018
MARADMINS Number: 018/18
R 091454Z JAN 18
MSGID/GENADMIN/CG MCCDC QUANTICO VA//
SUBJ/ACADEMIC YEAR 2018-2019 NAVAL POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL DISTANCE LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES//
REF/A/DOC/ASD(FMP)DODI 1322.25 W/CH1//
NARR/REF A IS DODI 1322.25 W/CH1, VOLUNTARY EDUCATION PROGRAMS. REF B IS OPNAVINST 1520.23C, GRADUATE EDUCATION. REF C IS MCO 1200.17E, MILITARY OCCUPATIONAL SPECIALTIES (MOS) MANUAL.//
POC/LOUIS CAMARDO/LTCOL/NPS/831-656-2794/EMAIL: CAMARDO@NPS.EDU//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. The purpose of this message is to solicit applicants for Advanced Degree Distance Learning (AD-DL) and Certificate Distance Learning (C-DL) Programs administered through the Naval Postgraduate School (NPS), at Monterey, CA in accordance with references A-C. The program start dates begin during Academic Year 2018 (AY) 2018 fourth quarter (Q4) (July-September 2018) through AY 2019 Q4 (July-September 2019). The Distance Learning Board (DLB) for AD-DL and C-DL will convene at a minimum on an annual basis.
2. The DLB will select Marine officers at the senior Captain through Lieutenant Colonel level to participate in mission funded non-resident DL graduate programs and certificate offerings at NPS. Applications from Chief Warrant Officers (CWO) at the CWO-2 through CWO-4 level and from senior enlisted Marines at the Staff Sergeant through Master Gunnery Sergeant and Sergeant Major level will be accepted for technical, analytical, or engineering certificate programs that would advance skills within their occupational field. Applications from Marines of other ranks will be considered on an case-by-case basis.
3. Each applicant must submit an online NPS application no later than 5 February 2018. General information on how to apply and application information are located at my.nps.edu/web/admissions/apply.
4. Graduate Degree Programs:
311 Systems Engineering
312 Aviation Systems Engineering
359 Human Systems Integration
363 Systems Analysis
379 Cost Estimating and Analysis
592 Electronic Systems Engineering
613 Engineering Science (Aero Eng)
692 Homeland Defense and Security
805 Executive MBA
835 Contract Management
836 Program Management
5. Certificate Programs
256 Cyber Security Fundamentals
262 Human Systems Integration
268 Data Science
273 Space Systems Ops
281 Systems Analysis
282 Systems Engineering
289 Cost Estimating and Analysis
6. Specific questions regarding admissions should be directed to email@example.com.
7. This MARADMIN is not applicable to the Marine Corps Reserve Forces.
8. Release authorized by Lieutenant General Robert S. Walsh, Commanding General, Marine Corps Combat Development Command.//