HQMC SEMPER FIT SEEKS APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2018 ALL-MARINE MENS AND WOMENS SKEET TEAMS
Date Signed: 2/8/2018
MARADMINS Number: 088/08
R 082054Z FEB 18
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MF//
SUBJ/HQMC SEMPER FIT SEEKS APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2018 ALL-MARINE MENS AND WOMENS SKEET TEAMS//
POC/K. HEMUND/CIV/MFS/-/TEL: 703-784-1233/TEL: DSN 278-1233/TEL: FAX 703-784-4125/EMAIL: HEMUNDKL@USMC-MCCS.ORG//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. HQMC Semper Fit is seeking applications from Marines interested in participating on the 2018 All-Marine Mens and Womens Skeet Teams. The 2018 All-Marine Mens and Womens Skeet Teams will compete in Tucson, AZ at the Pletcher Open from 11-13 May 2018 and the 2018 Armed Forces Skeet Championship from 14 - 18 May 2018.
2. Interested Marines must submit an online application to HQMC MFS NLT 6 April 2018. The All-Marine online application system can be accessed from www.usmc-mccs.org/services/fitness/all-marine-sports. Marines must create an account before accessing the application system. Applications must contain command endorsement and National Skeet Shooting Association member number. For any technical issues with the All-Marine online application system please contact POC.
3. If selected, Marines will be required to have a valid Government Travel Charge Card (GTCC), and an active Defense Travel System (DTS) account.
4. This is applicable to the total force.
5. This message is cancelled on 19 May 2018.
6. Release authorized by BGen K. W. Stein, Director, Marine and Family Programs Division.//