HQMC SEMPER FIT SEEKS APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2018 ALL-MARINE WOMENS SOFTBALL TEAM
Date Signed: 2/8/2018
MARADMINS Number: 091/18
R 082135Z FEB 18
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MF//
SUBJ/HQMC SEMPER FIT SEEKS APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2018 ALL-MARINE WOMENS SOFTBALL TEAM//
POC/K. HEMUND/CIV/MFS/-/TEL: 703-784-1233/TEL: DSN 278-1233/TEL: FAX 703-784-4125/EMAIL: HEMUNDKL@USMC-MCCS.ORG//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. HQMC Semper Fit is seeking applications from Marines interested in participating on the 2018 All-Marine Womens Softball Team. The All-Marine Womens Softball Trial Camp will be held 5 - 13 August 2018 at NAS Pensacola, FL. The Armed Forces Womens Softball Championship will be held 14 - 18 August 2018 at NAS Pensacola, FL. Marines selected for the Armed Forces Team will participate in the Amateur Softball Association Womens National Softball Championships held 19 – 26 August in Portland, OR.
2. Interested Marines must submit an online application to HQMC MFS NLT 1 July 2018. The All-Marine online application system can be accessed from www.usmc-mccs.org/services/fitness/all-marine-sports. Marines must create an account before accessing the application system. Applications must contain command endorsement. For any technical issues with the All-Marine online application system please contact POC.
3. If selected, Marines will be required to have a valid Government Travel Charge Card (GTCC), and an active Defense Travel System (DTS) account.
4. This is applicable to the total force.
5. This message is cancelled on 27 August 2018.
6. Release authorized by BGen K. W. Stein, Director, Marine and Family Programs Division.//