HQMC SEMPER FIT SEEKS APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2018 ALL-MARINE MENS SOFTBALL TEAM
Date Signed: 2/9/2018
MARADMINS Number: 094/18
R 091335Z FEB 18
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MF//
SUBJ/HQMC SEMPER FIT SEEKS APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2018 ALL-MARINE MENS SOFTBALL TEAM//
POC/K. HEMUND/CIV/MFS/-/TEL: 703-784-1233/TEL: DSN 278-1233/TEL: FAX 703-784-4125/EMAIL: HEMUNDKL@USMC-MCCS.ORG//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. HQMC Semper Fit is seeking applications from Marines interested in participating on the 2018 All-Marine Mens Softball Team. The All-Marine Mens Softball Trial Camp will be held 9 - 17 September 2018 at NAS Pensacola, FL. The Armed Forces Mens Softball Championship will be held 18 - 22 September 2018 at NAS Pensacola, FL. Marines selected for the Armed Forces Team will participate in the Amateur Softball Association Mens National Softball Championships held 23 – 30 September in Ridgeland, MS.
2. Interested Marines must submit an online application to HQMC MFS NLT 8 August 2018. The All-Marine online application system can be accessed from www.usmc-mccs.org/services/fitness/all-marine-sports. Marines must create an account before accessing the application system. Applications must contain command endorsement. For any technical issues with the All-Marine online application system please contact POC.
3. If selected, Marines will be required to have a valid Government Travel Charge Card (GTCC), and an active Defense Travel System (DTS) account.
4. This is applicable to the total force.
5. This message is cancelled on 1 October 2018.
6. Release authorized by BGen K. W. Stein, Director, Marine and Family Programs Division.//