CALENDAR YEAR (CY) 2019 CONGRESSIONAL FELLOWSHIP SELECTION BOARD RESULTS FOR ACTIVE COMPONENT SNCOS
Date Signed: 2/22/2018
MARADMINS Number: 123/18
R 222107Z FEB 18
MSGID/GENADMIN, USMTF/CMC WASHINGTON DC OLA//
SUBJ/CALENDAR YEAR (CY) 2019 CONGRESSIONAL FELLOWSHIP SELECTION BOARD RESULTS FOR ACTIVE COMPONENT SNCOS//
REF/A/MSGID: MSG/HQMC OLA/YMD: 20171114//
NARR/REF A IS MARADMIN 627/17 CY19 CONGRESSIONAL FELLOWSHIP FOR ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC) STAFF NONCOMMISSIONED OFFICERS//
POC/T.C. SMITH/LTCOL/UNIT: OLA/TEL: 703-692-7688/E-MAIL: TRES.SMITH@USMC.MIL//
POC/P. DONACIEN/GYSGT/UNIT: OLA/TEL: 703-692-0199/E-MAIL: PATRICK.DONACIEN@USMC.MIL//
POC/J.N. URDIALES/GYSGT/UNIT: MMEA-25/TEL: 703-432-9473/EMAIL: JUAN.URDIALES@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. Purpose. To announce the results of the CY2019 Congressional Fellowship Program (CFP) for SNCOs. A board comprised of senior leaders met for 3 weeks to screen and interview select qualified Marines for assignment. The SNCOs designated as selectees were selected on a highly competitive board amongst their eligible peers. Competition was particularly keen and all applicants are commended for their superior career achievements.
2. The CY2019 Congressional Fellowship Program SNCO selectees are as follows:
Rank LName Int MOS MCC
GySgt Harmon M.P 0241 1J3
GySgt Edminston W.C. 4591 910
GySgt Spangler J.K. 3537 K46
GySgt Starr N.P. 2336 095
GySgt Stout J.K. 0372 1MX
3. The CY2019 Congressional Fellowship Program SNCO alternate as follows:
Rank LName Int MOS MCC
GySgt Earhart T.J. 7988 036
4. PCS/PCA orders to the Congressional Fellowship Program (MCC K20) will be issued via separate correspondence by CMC (MMEA). Selectees are directed to report NET 1 September 2018 and NLT 29 September 2018 to the CY19 Congressional Fellowship Program (MCC K20), Marine Corps Office of Legislative Affairs, Pentagon, Washington DC for duty in billet MOS 8006.
5. Marines must gain additional obligated service in order to report with a minimum of 36 months remaining on contract. Assignment to Congressional Fellowship Program consists of a 12 month fellowship and 24 month utilization tour to fulfill the needs of the Marine Corps. Requests for voluntary separation while on the program will not normally receive favorable consideration.
6. Marines must initiate Single Scope Background Investigation forms for TS access with local Security Manager.
7. If the Marine declines the assignment, submit the notification via AMHS NLT 10 working days after release of this message.
8. Release authorized by Brigadier General Norman L. Cooling, Legislative Assistant to the Commandant of the Marine Corps.//