FY18 STAFF NON-COMMISIONED OFFICER (SNCO) ACADEMY FACULTY ADVISOR AND CURRICULUM DEVELOPER SELECTION BOARD RESULTS
Date Signed: 3/1/2018
MARADMINS Number: 137/18
R 011456Z MAR 18
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MM//
SUBJ/FY18 STAFF NON-COMMISIONED OFFICER (SNCO) ACADEMY FACULTY ADVISOR AND CURRICULUM DEVELOPER SELECTION BOARD RESULTS//
NARR/REF A IS MARADMIN 683/17, FY18 STAFF NON-COMMISIONED OFFICER (SNCO) ACADEMY FACULTY ADVISOR AND CURRICULUM DEVELOPER BILLET VACANCIES. REF B IS MCO 1300.8, MARINE CORPS PERSONNEL ASSIGNMENT POLICY.//
POC/I.O. GOUDYREV/MAJ/MMEA-25/TEL: 703-432-9472/EMAIL: IVAN.GOUDYREV@USMC.MIL//
POC/K.A. HOFFMAN/CAPT/MMEA-25/TEL: 703-784-9257/EMAIL: KURT.HOFFMAN@USMC.MIL//
POC/C.J. JOHNSON/GYSGT/SNCOA MONITOR/TEL: 703-432-9475/EMAIL: CHRISTOPHER.J.JOHNSON@USMC.MIL//
POC/S.D. HAMM/SGTMAJ/EPME MCU/TEL: 703-432-4793/EMAIL: SCOTT.HAMM@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. The purpose of this MARADMIN is to announce the results of the FY18 SNCO Academy Faculty Advisor and Curriculum Developer selection board.
2. In accordance with references (a) and (b), the board selected Marines from submitted applications based on qualifications, individual preferences, and command recommendations.
3. The following Marines have been selected for assignment as Faculty Advisors:
NAME RANK PMOS PMCC SELECTED SNCOA REPORT DATE
Abrantes, R. M. SSgt 0369 V36 Camp Pendleton, CA 1 Jun 2018
Earnest Jr, M. A. GySgt 5811 091 Camp Pendleton, CA 1 May 2018
Franklin, D. T. GySgt 6062 1JU Camp Pendleton, CA 1 Nov 2018
May, J. R. GySgt 0639 1RU Camp Pendleton, CA 1 May 2018
Pogodzinski, E. R. GySgt 6252 V83 Camp Pendleton, CA 1 May 2018
Sanford, S. R. SSgt 0369 V11 Camp Pendleton, CA 1 Jun 2018
Ambrosino, L. A. SSgt 5811 1SH Camp Lejeune, NC 1 May 2018
Fannin, R. J. SSgt 0639 15A Camp Lejeune, NC 1 Apr 2018
Hall, T. A. SSgt 0369 V26 Camp Lejeune, NC 1 Oct 2018
Surunis, J. M. GySgt 0111 198 Camp Lejeune, NC 1 Oct 2018
Woolard, R. G. SSgt 1391 1PG Camp Lejeune, NC 1 Jul 2018
Zak, R. D. GySgt 2874 15H Camp Lejeune, NC 1 Apr 2018
Bottoms, E. F. SSgt 0241 V63 Kaneohe Bay, HI 1 Aug 2018
Musselman, B. M. GySgt 0231 116 Kaneohe Bay, HI 1 Nov 2018
Sevelius, N. A. GySgt 4591 1FT Quantico, VA 1 Jul 2018
Keene, D. E. GySgt 3537 1CL Camp Butler, Okinawa 1 Mar 2018
4. PCS/PCA orders for the above listed Marines will be transmitted via separate correspondence.
5. In accordance with reference (b), Marines that require obligated service shall submit their requests via the Total Force Retention System. Commands shall validate that the Marine remains qualified for the assigned duty 60 days prior to the execution of orders. If the Marine is no longer qualified, a request for cancellation or deferment must be made via official correspondence.
6. Late FY18 vacancies still exist for SNCO Academy Faculty Advisor billets. A solictation MarAdmin for the second selection board will be released in April 2018.
7. Release authorized by C. F. Swain, Deputy Director, Manpower Management Division.//