FISCAL YEAR 2018 ENLISTED TO MEDICAL DEGREE PREPARATORY PROGRAM (EMDP2) SELECTION RESULTS
Date Signed: 3/12/2018
MARADMINS Number: 156/18
R 121303Z MAR 18
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MM//
SUBJ/FISCAL YEAR 2018 ENLISTED TO MEDICAL DEGREE PREPARATORY PROGRAM (EMDP2) SELECTION RESULTS//
REF/A/MSGID: MSG/CMC MM/051203Z SEP 17//
AMPN/REF A MARADMIN 494/17 IS FISCAL YEAR 2018 ENLISTED TO MEDICAL DEGREE PREPARATORY PROGRAM (EMDP2) ANNOUNCEMENT MARADMIN//
POC/I. O. GOUDYREV/MAJ/MMEA-25/TEL: (703)784-9472/EMAIL: IVAN.GOUDYREV@USMC.MIL//
POC/K. A. HOFFMAN/CAPT/MMEA-25/TEL: (703)784-9257/EMAIL: KURT.HOFFMAN@USMC.MIL//
POC/J. N. URDIALES/GYSGT/MMEA-25/TEL: (703)432-9473/EMAIL: JUAN.URDIALES@USMC.MIL//
POC/A. C. GREEN/CIV/USUHS/TEL: (301)295-3198/EMAIL: ALTHEA.GREEN@USUHS.EDU//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. This MARADMIN announces the selection results for the FY18 EMDP2.
2. The following selectee will participate in the Enlisted to Medical Degree Prepatory Program (EMDP2):
RANK NAME PMOS MCC
SSGT BARTON, AUSTIN J. 0231 T61
3. The selectee will be assigned to the Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences (USUHS) for a 24 month period via forthcoming Permanent Change of Station (PCS) orders to USUHS.
4. All school expenses (i.e., books, tuition, labs, etc.) will be paid by USUHS for the entire length of the course.
5. EMDP2 participants who complete program requirements but fail to obtain acceptance to a medical school, or who are disenrolled from the program, will be reassigned in their Primary MOS at the discretion of HQMC.
6. Upon successful completion of the program and acceptance to medical school, interservice transfer request will be submitted to HQMC.
7. The selectee must obligate service for 60 months from the convening date of the program, 10 August 2018. The detaching command is responsible for ensuring the selectee incurs obligated service via extension or reenlistment prior to execution of PCS orders.
8. For further information on EMDP2 or future submission timeline please contact the POCs listed above.
9. Release authorized by MajGen Robert F. Castellvi, Director, Manpower Management Division.//