CALL FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE 2018 FEDERAL ASIAN PACIFIC AMERICAN COUNCIL NATIONAL LEADERSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM 14 – 17 MAY 2018
Date Signed: 4/6/2018
MARADMINS Number: 201/18
R 061502Z APR 18
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MP//
SUBJ/CALL FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE 2018 FEDERAL ASIAN PACIFIC AMERICAN COUNCIL NATIONAL LEADERSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM 14 – 17 MAY 2018//
POC/M. J. SHEPPARD/CIV/CMC (MPE)/-/TEL: COM 703-784-9371/DSN 278/EMAIL: MARC.SHEPPARD@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. This MARADMIN announces the 2018 Federal Asian Pacific American Council National Leadership Training Program (FAPAC) 14-17 May 2018 at the Sheraton Pentagon Hotel, 900 South Orme Street, Arlington, Virginia 22204.
2. FAPAC National Leadership Training Program provides training in leadership, diversity and inclusion, equal employment opportunity, and career advancement and management. FAPAC is an organization that promotes equal opportunity and cultural diversity for Asian Pacific Americans (APA) within the Federal and District of Columbia Governments. They encourage the participation and advancement of APAs in the government work force.
3. CMC (MPE) will sponsor twenty-five (25) members' conference/registration fees and all travel expenses. Commanders may authorize Temporary Additional Duty for Marines, civilian Marines, and Sailors who are attached to Marine units to attend. Local travel is authorized for members in the local area. All Marine Corps funded participation will be coordinated through the Equal Opportunity and Diversity Management (MPE) Branch. Reservations will be given on a first-come first-served basis.
4. Contact MPE POC to obtain conference reservations.
5. More information can be found on the FAPAC website at www.fapac.org.
6. This MARADMIN is applicable to the Marine Corps Total Force.
7. FAPAC is a non-federal entity wholly independent of the Marine Corps.
8. Release authorized by BGen S. F. Benedict, Director, Manpower Plans and Policy Division.//