MARADMINS : 281/18
R 221915Z MAY 18
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MF//
SUBJ/HQMC SEMPER FIT SEEKS APPLICATIONS FOR HITT LOCKERS//
POC/A. WHEELER/CIV/MFS/-/TEL:703-784-6301/TEL:DSN 278-6301/TEL:FAX 703-784-4125/EMAIL:APRIL.WHEELER@USMC-MCCS.ORG//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. HQMC Semper Fit (MFS) is seeking applications from units interested in receiving a High Intensity Tactical Training (HITT) locker.
2. Requesting units must submit an application to HQMC MFS NLT 29 June 2018. The HITT locker application can be found at the following link www.usmc-mccs.org/services/fitness/high-intensity-tactical-training and distributed via DON Tracker. Applications must include command endorsement and installation Semper Fit HITT Coordinator signature.
3. Applications that meet all requirements will be forwarded to a selection panel, consisting of representatives from Marine and Family Programs Division, Force Fitness Division and Marine Corps Installations.
4. Completed HITT locker applications are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org NLT 29 June 2018.
5. Units must provide a single POC who will accept delivery of the HITT locker. That POC will be identified on the delivery slip and will ensure the locker is added to the unit Consolidated Memorandum Receipt (CMR).
6. For any issues or questions regarding the application process contact POC above.
7. This MARADMIN is applicable to the Marine Corps Total Force.
8. This MARADMIN is cancelled on 1 October 2018.
9. Release authorized by SES M. C. Balocki, Director, Marine and Family Programs Division.//