FY 2019 NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY (NSA) CRYPTOLOGIC INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS SELECTION RESULTS
Date Signed: 7/6/2018
MARADMINS Number: 381/18
R 051830Z JUL 18
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC I//
SUBJ/FY 2019 NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY (NSA) CRYPTOLOGIC INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS SELECTION RESULTS//
AMPN/REF A IS MARADMIN 138/18 FISCAL
YEAR 2019 NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY
CRYPTOLOGIC INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS//
POC/A.E. SAGEBIEL/MSGT/26XX OCCUPATIONAL FIELD SPECIALIST/I-IOP/TEL:DSN 224-6561/TEL:COML(703)614-6561/FAX:(703)614-1306/EMAIL: ANN.SAGEBIEL@USMC.MIL//
1. The quality of the Marines considered for the FY19 NSA Cryptologic Internship Programs reaffirms that the Marine Corps Intelligence Enterprise continues to produce and promote Marines of the highest caliber. The MOS experience and expertise of all candidates were noteworthy, making the selection process extremely competitive.
2. Congratulations to this year’s selectees (Read: Program/Name/MCC/MOS):
MECCAP/Sgt Gamez-King S.D./174/2621
MCCSAP/Cpl Bajus E.J./1LB/2621
MOSAP/Sgt Graville Z.S./JAH/2631
MINSAP/Cpl Pen R.G./174/2631
3. PCS orders will be issued by MMEA-24 via SEPCOR. Selected personnel will report to Company B, Marine Cryptologic Support Battalion (MCSB) (MCC: J39), Ft George G. Meade, MD, for duty during the third quarter CY-18 with one exception: selectee for the Military Operational Electronic Intelligence Signals Analysis Program will report to Company A, MCSB, Aurora, CO (MCC: JB9) during third quarter CY-18.
4. All personnel selected must ensure extension requests, or re-enlistments to meet obligated service requirements for six (6) years, are approved prior to executing orders. Career Retention Specialists should ensure a copy of this MARADMIN is appended to RELM as justification for extended obligated service requirement.
5. Selected personnel must ensure that their security clearances are current, and are directed to complete a counterintelligence polygraph prior to reporting. SSO verification must be submitted with the RELM.
6. Release authorized by Ms. L. J. Ferguson, Deputy Assistant Director of Intelligence for Resources, U.S. Marine Corps.//