MCO 1500.62 FORCE FITNESS INSTRUCTOR PROGRAM
Date Signed: 1/8/2019
MARADMINS Number: 013/19
R 081441Z JAN 19
MSGID/GENADMIN/CG MCCDC QUANTICO VA//
SUBJ/MCO 1500.62 FORCE FITNESS INSTRUCTOR PROGRAM//
AMPN/REF A IS MCO 6100.14, THE MARINE CORPS PHYSICAL FITNESS PROGRAM.//
POC/ADAM UNKLE/MAJ/UNIT: TECOM FORCE FITNESS DIVISION/EMAIL: ADAM.S.UNKLE@USMC.MIL/COMM: (703)784-2231//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. This Marine Administrative Message (MARADMIN) announces the publication of Marine Corps Order (MCO) 1500.62 “Force Fitness Instructor Program.”
2. Reference (A) provides the Commandant of the Marine Corps vision for an integrated Marine Corps Physical Fitness Program (MCPFP). The Force Fitness Instructor Program (FFIP) is a supporting effort of MCPFP, which aims to improve the overall health, physical fitness, and combat readiness of individual Marines and units. MCO 1500.62 provides official guidance and intent for the FFIP.
3. The intent of the FFIP is to maximize physical fitness by integrating evidence-based systematic physical training, injury prevention, and nutrition. The order establishes the Force Fitness Instructor (FFI) at the unit level, assigns command responsibilities, and enacts guidance regarding FFI employment in order to optimize physical fitness of individual Marines and units.
4. Questions regarding MCO 1500.62 should be directed to the Force Fitness Division organizational email: email@example.com.
5. This MARADMIN is applicable to the Marine Corps Total Force.
6. Release authorized by Lieutenant General D. H. Berger, Commanding General, Marine Corps Combat Development Command.//