R 062040Z FEB 19
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MF//
SUBJ/HQMC SEMPER FIT SEEKS APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2019 ALL-MARINE WOMEN’S RUGBY SEVENS TEAM//
POC/J. MEDLEY/CIV/MFS/-/TEL: COML (703) 784-5779/TEL: DSN 278-5779/TEL: FAX (703) 784-4125/EMAIL: MEDLEYJ@USMC-MCCS.ORG//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. HQMC Semper Fit is seeking applications from Marines interested in participating in the 2019 All-Marine Women's Sevens Rugby Team. The All-Marine Women's Sevens Rugby Trial Camp will be held 27 June – 6 July 2019 in Wilmington, NC. The Armed Forces Women's Rugby Sevens Championship be held 7 – 9 July 2019 in Wilmington, NC.
2. Interested Marines must submit an online application to HQMC MFS NLT 1 June 2019. The All-Marine online application system can be accessed from www.usmc-mccs.org/services/fitness/all-marine-sports. Marines must create an account before accessing the application system. Applications must contain command endorsement. For any technical issues with the All-Marine online application system please contact POC.
3. Applicants must have a Certified Individual Personnel Player (CIPP) Card, available at www.usarugby.org, and reference their CIPP membership number on the application.
4. To participate Marines are required to have a valid Government Travel Charge Card (GTCC), and an active Defense Travel System (DTS) account.
5. This is applicable to active duty only.
6. This message is cancelled on 10 July 2019.
7. Release authorized by M. C. Balocki, Director, Marine and Family Programs Division.//