R 211423Z MAR 19
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MM//
SUBJ/MARINE SECURITY GUARD SCREENING TEAM VISIT//
REF/A/MSGID: DOC/CMC MMEA-85/4MAR2019//
AMPN/REF A IS MCO 1326.6 SELECTING, SCREENING, AND PREPARING ENLISTED MARINES FOR SCREENABLE BILLETS AND INDEPENDENT DUTY ASSIGNMENTS (SCREENMAN)//
POC/D. T. KOVATCH/MAJ/MMEA-25/TEL: (703)-432-9472/EMAIL: DANIEL.KOVATCH@USMC.MIL//
POC/D. M. VALENCIA/GYSGT/MMEA-25 MSG MONITOR/TEL:(703)-432-9476/EMAIL: DAISY.VALENCIA@USMC.MIL//
POC/J. J. AMBRIOLE/SGT/UNIT: MSG RAST ASSISTANT CHIEF/TEL: (703)-432-2701/EMAIL: AMBRIOLEJJ@STATE.GOV//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. The purpose of this MARADMIN is to announce the Marine Corps Embassy Security Group (MCESG) Recruiting Advertisement and Screening Team (RAST) visit schedule for FY19.
2. Overview. MCESG RAST will visit major Marine Corps installations to provide informational briefs to Marines on opportunities as Marine Security Guards and Detachment Commanders.
3. Target audience. All enlisted Marines are encouraged to attend with max participation for Marines in the grades of E-3 and E-4.
4. The MSG Screening Team will conduct briefs per the following schedule:
16 Apr 19 MCMWTC Bridgeport, CA
18 Apr 19 MCAS Yuma, AZ
19 Apr 19 MCAGCC Twentynine Palms, CA
22 Apr 19 MCAS Miramar, CA
23 Apr 19 Camp Pendleton, CA
24 Apr 19 Camp Pendleton, CA
26 Apr 19 MCB Kaneohe Bay, HI
29 Apr 19 MCB Kaneohe Bay, HI
7 May 19 MCSF New Orleans, LA
8 May 19 NAS Pensacola, FL
9 May 19 MCLB Albany, GA
10 May 19 MCAS Beaufort, SC
14 May 19 MCB Camp Lejeune, NC
15 May 19 MCAS New River, NC
16 May 19 MCAS Cherry Point, NC
21 May 19 MCB Quantico, VA
5. Maximum participation and support from all levels of command is requested to afford all available Marines the opportunity to attend one of the briefs.
6. Installations are responsible for securing briefing locations equipped with audio/visual projection capabilities and a location with internet access for three workstations.
6.a. Details about specific venues, coordinating instructions, and modifications will be announced via separate correspondence.
7. Points of Contact. Marines with questions about MSG Duty contact the RAST Team at 703-432-2701,703-432-2702, or at email: MSGInfo@state.gov.
7.a. For more information please visit http:(slash)(slash)www.mcesg.marines.mil.
8. Release authorized by MajGen Craig C. Crenshaw, Director, Manpower Management Division.//