R 031458Z MAY 19
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC I//
SUBJ/NSACSS 2018 DIRECTORS TROPHY SELECTION ANNOUNCEMENT//
REF/A/DIRECTOR, INTELLIGENCE DEPARTMENT POLICY LETTER//
REF (A) IS DIRECTOR, INTELLIGENCE (DIRINT) GUIDANCE FOR MARINE CORPS TACTICAL SIGNALS INTELLIGENCE (SIGINT) ELEMENTS SUBMISSION OF NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY/CENTRAL SECURITY SERVICE (NSA/CSS)DIRECTORS TROPHY NOMINATIONS. REF (B) NSA/CSS 2018 DIRECTOR'S TROPHY NOMINATION PROCEDURES AMHS MESSAGE DTG 031846Z JAN 19 POC/JENNIFER COCCO/CWO3/UNIT: HQMC-I EWS WASHINGTON DC/TEL: 703-695-1049/EMAIL: JENNIFER.COCCO@USMC.MIL//
1. IAW the ref, the NSA/CSS Directors Trophy is awarded annually to the Cryptologic Element from each of the Military Services that made the most outstanding contribution to the tactical SIGINT mission during the preceding year.
2. Congratulations to all 2018 Directors Trophy nominees.
3. I am pleased to announce 1st Radio Battalion, I Marine Expeditionary Force (MEF) Information Group, I MEF, as the 2018 Directors Trophy recipient for superior tactical SIGINT operations conducted in support of I MEF and the broader intelligence community.
4. The Directors Trophy presentation ceremony will be held during the Armed Forces Week Gala at Fort Meade, Maryland on 17 May 2019. Contact the POC for registration and logistic details.
5. I extend my most sincere congratulations to these intelligence professionals and their families who display such outstanding professionalism and commitment to our Corps and the Marine Corps Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Enterprise (MCISRE).
6. Release authorized by SES D. Jordan, Assistant Director of Intelligence.//