R 071727Z JUN 19
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA RA//
SUBJ/CHANGE 2 TO THE CONVENING OF THE FISCAL YEAR 2020 (FY20) RESERVE COMMAND SCREENING BOARD (RCSB) AND RESERVE SENIOR LEADER BOARD (RSLB)//
REF/A/MSG/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA RA/251402Z MAR 19//
REF/B/MSG/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA RA/261748Z APR 19//
NARR/REFERENCE A IS MARADMIN 195/19, CONVENING OF THE FISCAL YEAR 2020 (FY20) RESERVE COMMAND SCREENING BOARD (RCSB) AND RESERVE SENIOR LEADER BOARD (RSLB). REFERENCE B IS MARADMIN 262/19, CHANGE 1 TO THE CONVENING OF THE FISCAL YEAR 2020 (FY20) RESERVE COMMAND SCREENING BOARD (RCSB) AND RESERVE SENIOR LEADER BOARD (RSLB).//
POC/JERRY L. AYMOND/MAJ/RAM-3/TEL: 703-784-1275/EMAIL: RCSB@USMC.MIL//
POC/BRENNETT FORD/CIV/RAM-3/TEL: 703-432-9410/EMAIL: RCSB@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. This MARADMIN announces an extension to the RCSB application deadline, a change to the web-based application, and changes to the criteria for the below listed billets. All eligible Reserve Component Officers are encouraged to submit an application or make any desired adjustments to their existing application. Officers should review the references for additional eligibility criteria.
2. The web-based, online application deadline submission is extended until 2359, 14 June 2019 for all commands. The web-based application will now allow applicants to select five choices instead of three.
3. The following Command and Senior Leader Billets Projected Change of Command dates have been changed. (1), Billet Title Line, (2) Location Line, (3) Eligible MOSs Line, (4) Projected Change of Command (PCOC) Line,
a. (1) CO, Director, Operational Logistics (SCOLAC), 4th MLG
(2) New Orleans, LA
(4) Dec 2019
b. (1) CO, 1st Bn, 24th Mar, 4th MARDIV
(2) Detroit, MI
(4) Oct 2019
c. (1) CO, 2d Bn, 24th Mar, 4th MARDIV
(2) Chicago, IL
(4) Oct 2019
4. Eligibility for the following command has been extended to Active Reserve Marines.
a. (1) CO, VMM 774, 4th MAW
(2) Norfolk, VA
(4) Aug 2020
5. This MARADMIN is applicable to the Reserve Component.
6. Release authorized by Col James. M. Morrisroe, Director, Reserve Affairs Division, Acting.//