R 191156Z JUN 19
MSGID/GENADMIN,USMTF, 2019/CG, MCRC QUANTICO, VA//
SUBJ/FY19 ENLISTED APPOINTMENTS TO THE NAVAL ACADEMY//
NARR/REF (A) IS MCRCO 1100.2A MARINE CORPS RECRUITING COMMAND OFFICER COMMISSIONING MANUAL. REF (B) IS MARADMIN 435-18 FISCAL YEAR 2019 ENLISTED APPLICATIONS TO THE UNITED STATES NAVAL ACADEMY. REF (C) IS MCO 1306.17F ADMINISTRATION OF MARINES APPOINTED MIDSHIPMEN OR CADETS IN FEDERAL SERVICE ACADEMIES OR NAVAL RESERVE OFFICERS TRAINING CORPS UNITS//
POC/MS. A. COPPAGE/-/UNIT:MCRC/-/TEL:703-784-9446/EMAIL:AMY.COPPAGE@MARINES.USMC.MIL//
REMARKS/1. Per Refs (A) and (B), the following Marines were selected to attend the United States Naval Academy (USNA):
NAME RANK CODE
Connors, Taylor G. CPL 11
Williams, Jacob T. CPL 11
2. Per Refs (A) and (B), the following Marines were selected to attend the United States Naval Academy Preparatory School (NAPS):
NAME RANK CODE
Betances, Alexis CPL 11
Campbell, Gardner LCPL 11
Cornish, Alyse CPL 11
Fish, Caitlin CPL 11
Foster, Alexa CPL 11
Hackett, Donald CPL 11
Hernandez, William SGT 11
Hollahan, Francis LCPL 11
Huntsinger, Patrick LCPL 11
Jacob, Christopher LCPL K4
Jimenez, Alexandru LCPL 11
Kampling, Harrison CPL 11
Martin, Cole LCPL 11
Morrill, Andrew CPL 11
Wright, Charles LCPL 11
3. The USNA has notified the selects by Letter of Selection and Assignment to USNA and NAPS.
4. Direct all communication in regard to the physical examination process and appointment to USNA. Marines will remain with present unit until all qualifications are met. Prior to issuance of orders, the selectees must be found physically qualified by the Department of the Defense Medical Examination Review Board.
5. Once determined qualified, Permanent Change of Station orders will be immediately issued by the Commandant of the Marine Corps (MMEA-25) for Regular Component Marines to proceed to USNA. Reserve Units will issue orders to Reserve Marines. Recruit Training and follow on schools shall not prevent a selected applicant from attending required orientations and the commencement of their college classes.
6. Per Ref (C), the day before classes begin the Marines will be issued a DD Form 214 and released from Active Duty to the Individual Ready Reserve. Administration guidance provided by Ref (C) applies.
7. This MARADMIN is applicable to the Marine Corps Total Force.
8. Release Authorized by MajGen Bierman, CG, MCRC.//