R 211732Z JUN 19
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC I//
SUBJ/FY 2020 NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY (NSA) CRYPTOLOGIC INTERNSHIP PROGRAM SELECTION RESULTS//
AMPN/REF A IS MARADMIN 088/19 FISCAL YEAR 2020 NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY CRYPTOLOGIC INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS//
POC/D.A. CROSS/MSGT/2600 OCCUPATIONAL FIELD SPECIALIST/I-IOP/TEL: DSN 224-3981/TEL: COM(703)614-3981/EMAIL: DARRY.CROSS@USMC.MIL//
RMKS/1. The quality of the Marines considered for the FY20 NSA Cryptologic Internship Programs reaffirms that the Marine Corps Intelligence Enterprise continues to produce and promote Marines of the highest caliber. The MOS experience and expertise of all candidates were noteworthy, making the selection process extremely competitive.
2. Congratulations to this years selectees
MECCAP/Sgt Mota R.J./174/2621
MECCAP/Sgt Hall C.S./818/2621
MCCSAP/Cpl Royal J.R./174/2621
MINSAP/Cpl Ervin J.A./V9B/2631
MINSAP/Cpl Blank R.J./175/2631
MOSAP/Sgt Pennington J.C./842/2631
MLAP/Cpl Pearman D.A./175/2641
MLAP/Cpl Williams L.K./1LB/2641
Yonsei University-Korean Military Linguist Program/Sgt Johansen E.A./802/2641
3. PCS orders will be issued by MMEA-24 via SEPCOR. Selected personnel will report to Company B, Marine Cryptologic Support Battalion (MCSB) (MCC: J39), Ft George G. Meade, MD, for duty during the fourth quarter CY-19 with two exceptions: selectee for the Military Operational Electronic Intelligence Signals Analysis Program will report to Company A, MCSB, Aurora, CO (MCC: JB9) during fourth quarter CY-19 and selectee for the Yonsei University-Korean Military Linguist will attend Yonsei University in Seoul, reporting NLT 26 August 2019, with follow on orders for two years at Marine Cryptologic Support Battalion (MCSB), Special U.S. Liaison Activity Korea (SUSLAK).
4. All personnel selected, other than the Yonsei University Program, must ensure extension requests, or re-enlistments to meet obligated service requirements for six (6) years, are approved prior to executing orders. Marine selected for the Yonsei University Program will incur a three-year OCONUS obligation (one year at Yonsei University and two years at MCSB, SUSLAK, Korea). Career Retention Specialists should ensure a copy of this MARADMIN is appended to RELM as justification for extended obligated service requirement.
5. Selected personnel must ensure that their security clearances are current, and are directed to complete a counterintelligence polygraph prior to reporting. SSO verification must be submitted with the RELM.
6. Release authorized by Mr. D.G. Jordan, Assistant Director of Intelligence, Headquarters, U. S. Marine Corps.//