R 031407Z JUL 19
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC ASM WASHINGTON DC//
SUBJ/FY20 PERSONNEL EXCHANGE PROGRAM (PEP) AND INTER-SERVICE EXCHANGE (ISE) SUPPLEMENTAL BOARD SELECTION RESULTS//
NARR/REF A IS THE MARINE CORPS ORDER FOR THE PERSONNEL EXCHANGE PROGRAM. REF B IS THE DEPUTY COMMANDANT FOR AVIATION MEMORANDUM FOR ISE PERSONNEL ON AVIATION EXCHANGE TOURS WITH THE USMC. REF C IS THE FY20 AVIATION PERSONNEL EXCHANGE PROGRAM (PEP) AND INTER-SERVICE EXCHANGE (ISE) PROGRAM SOLICITATION MARADMIN.//
POC/ROBERT C. ARBEGAST/MAJ/CMC AVN ASM-52 WASHINGTON DC/DSN 224-1244/703-614-1244/ROBERT.ARBEGAST@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. The following Marines were selected by the FY20 Aviation PEP Selection Panel.
Name Grade BMOS Billet Date MCC Note
1.A. Freeman, Cole O3 7208 ASCO Jun 20 UCB 1
1.B. Nutting, William O3 7565 Tiger Pilot Jun 20 UCB 1
1.C. Galvin III, James O3 7509 AV-8B Pilot Sep 20 MDD 2
1.D. Meeder, Eric O3 7210 AAW Exchange Jun 20 M60 3
1.E. Watts II, Thomas O3 7315 UAS Pilot Jun 20 M60 3
1.F. Fluker, Nathan O3 7557 C-130J Pilot Dec 19 M60 3
2. The following Marines were selected by the FY20 Aviation ISE Selection Panel.
Name Svc Grd BMOS Billet Date MCC
2.A. Birkeland, Peter USAF O3 7502 JTAC Exch Jul 20 MC3
2.B. Lauer, Patrick USAF O3 7210 ADCO Exch Jun 20 000
2.C. Noss Jr, David USAF O3 7509 F-16 Pilot Dec 19 MCD
2.D. Gittleman, Aaron USA O3 7565 AH-6 Pilot Dec 20 USA
3. The following notes apply as depicted above:
3.A. Note 1: Locations are in Australia. Language training not required.
3.B. Note 2: Location is in Rota, Spain. Location and timing of language training TBD based on applicant location. Applicants should be prepared to PCS/PCA for language training as early as Dec 2019.
3.C. Note 3: Locations are in England. Language training not required.
4. Alternates will be contacted in the event the primary candidates are unavailable for assignment. Notification will be via separate correspondence.
5. Selected Marines are directed to contact CMC (ASM-52) and their primary military occupational specialty monitor NLT 02 August 2019 to accept or decline selection.
6. All Marines (ISE and PEP) are required to have sufficient obligated service remaining after completion of the PEP tour to fulfill a two-year follow-on assignment.
7. Upon successful completion of PEP billet, PEPs may apply for the Foreign Area Officer (FAO) or Regional Affairs Officer (RAO) additional MOS (AMOS) for their respective region IAW ref (a). The assignment of this MOS will make PEPs eligible for potential utilization in a FAO or RAO billet in the future.
8. Release authorized by LtGen S. R. Rudder, Deputy Commandant for Aviation.//