R 031648Z JUL 19
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MM//
SUBJ/FISCAL YEAR 2020 UNMANNED AIRCRAFT SYSTEM (UAS) OFFICER PMOS 7315 SELECTION BOARD RESULTS//
REF/B/DOC/MCO 1542.1H/YMD: 031107//
REF/C/MSGID:DOC/US CODE TITLE 37//
NARR/REF A IS MCO 1200.1E MILITARY OCCUPATIONAL SPECIALTIES MANUAL. REF B IS THE MCO 1542.1H, FIELD ACCESSION FOR MARINE NAVAL AVIATORS. REF C IS 37 USC 334, LEGISLATION GOVERNING AVIATION PAYS. REF D IS SECNAVINST 7220.88, AVIATION INCENTIVE PAYS AND BONUS PROGRAM. REF E IS THE MARADMIN ANNOUNCING THE UAS OFFICER PRIMARY MOS 7315 FIELD ACCESSION BOARD//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. The following Marines have been selected for re-designation as unmanned aircraft system (UAS) officers PMOS 7315:
1.a. Primary Candidates
RANK LAST NAME FIRST NAME MOS
Capt Cardinal Christopher 7525
Capt Pechon Sean 0602
Capt Schwier Michael 7588
Capt Wright Matthew 7588
1stLt Florea Mitchell 6002
1stLt Novelozo Katrynanic 6002
2. All primary selects are required to accept or decline their re-designation via their current monitor by email no later than 30 days after the release of this message. Upon acceptance, aviators will have a letter placed in their OMPF stating that acceptance of the new PMOS signifies a permanent voluntary termination of flight status. Per references C and D, aviators will no longer be eligible for aviation incentive pay (AvIP). AvIP will be terminated effective the date of re-designation. Furthermore, UAS Officer candidates will sign a service agreement for 72 months of obligated service from the date of successful completion of training and designation as a UAS Officer.
3. Information regarding new assignment can be obtained from the company-grade fixed wing monitor (Capt K. A. Bookhout) at MMOA-2, DSN 278-9267 or (703) 784-9267.
4. Applicants not selected by this board can anticipate the FY21 accession board to be announced in Feb 2020 via MARADMIN. Non-select application packages for the FY19 selection board will not be valid for future accession boards. Each board is based on the needs of the Marine Corps and is unique in selection numbers and precept criteria.
5. POC for this MARADMIN is Maj C. R. Michalk, ASM-30, DSN 223-9865 or (703) 693-9865.
6. Release authorized by MajGen Craig C. Crenshaw, Director, Manpower Management Division.//