R 121459Z JUL 19
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC I//
SUBJ/NATIONAL COUNTERINTELLIGENCE AND SECURITY CENTER 2019 AWARD WINNERS//
REF/A/DOC/OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE/DEC18// NARR/REF A, MEMORANDUM FROM THE OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE, 2019 CALL FOR NOMINATIONS FOR INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY (IC) NATIONAL COUNTERINTELLIGENCE (CI) AND SECURITY PROFESSIONAL AWARDS//
POC/LAWRENCE YOUNG/CIV/UNIT: HQMC-I CIH WASHINGTON DC/TEL: 703-693-7144/EMAIL: LAWRENCE.L.YOUNG@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/ Remarks/1. The Office of the Director of National Intelligences (ODNI) National Counterintelligence (CI) and Security Center (NCSC) has completed its annual 2019 awards boards for CI professionals across the Intelligence Community.
2. Congratulations to all Marine Corps CI nominees.
3. I am pleased to announce the following NCSC award winners:
A. Physical & Technical Security (Team): 13TH Marine Expeditionary Units (MEU) CI/HUMINT Detachment (CHD) from 1st Intelligence Battalion:
CWO2 Cameron Rogers (0210)
WO Jordan Vint (0210)
SSgt Kurtis Carpenter (0211)
SSgt Joshua Baptist (0211)
SSgt Jonathan Hall (0211)
GySgt William Mangual (0211)
SSgt Tyler Reynolds (0211)
Sgt Eric Avery (0211)
B. Insider threat Detection (Individual):
SSgt James Vorhis (0211) from 1st Intelligence Battalion.
4. ODNI will hold 2019 National CI and Security Centers award ceremony at their Bethesda, Maryland campus on 31 July 2019. All award winners and their families are invited to attend, but must register at https:(slash)(slash)go.ic.gov/hlym2r5 (SIPR) or https:(slash)(slash)go.ic.gov/1e6owfy (JWICS) by close of business 15 July 2019. The following information is required for those individuals without a blue IC badge: full legal name, date of birth, place of birth, and Social Security Number. Only two members per team will be allowed on stage. Travel is unit funded, uniform is Service Alphas with garrison cover. Light refreshments will be served immediately following the ceremony. No electronics are allowed in the facility.
5. I extend my most sincere congratulations to the intelligence professionals and their families who display such outstanding professionalism and commitment to our Corps and the Marine Corps Intelligence, surveillance, and Reconnaissance Enterprise.
6. Release authorized by SES D. G. Jordan, Acting Director of Intelligence.//