R 141745Z AUG 19
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MP//
SUBJ/CALL FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE 2019 NATIONAL LATINA STYLE SYMPOSIUM//
POC/M. J. SHEPPARD/CIV/CMC (MPE)/-/TEL: COM 703-784-9371/DSN 278/EMAIL: MARC.SHEPPARD@USMC.MIL//
POC/A. N. WILLIAMSON/CPL/CMC (MPE)/-/ TEL: COM 703-784-9371/DSN 278/EMAIL: ALYISSA.WILLIAMSON@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. The 2019 National Latina Style Symposium will be held 5 September 2019 at the Hilton in Crystal City, Arlington, VA.
2. Subject to approval, CMC (MPE) will sponsor a limited number of conference/registration fees and all travel expenses. Commanders are encouraged to authorize Temporary Additional Duty for Marines, civilian Marines, and Sailors who are attached to Marine units to attend. All Marine Corps funded participation will be coordinated through the HQMC M&RA Opportunity, Diversity, and Inclusion Branch (MPE). Reservations will be given on a first-come first-served basis. Rental cars are not authorized.
3. To attend this event, please email (via your OIC) your name, rank, unit, email, and duty station to the POCs. More information can be found on the Latina Style website at http:(slash)(slash)latinastyle.com/.
4. This MARADMIN is applicable to the Marine Corps Total Force.
5. Latina Style is a non-federal entity wholly independent of the Marine Corps.
6. Release authorized by Col D. L. Shipley, Director, Manpower Plans and Policy Division.//