R 111516Z SEP 19
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MM//
REF/A/MSGID: DOC/MCO P1326.6 SCREENMAN//
SUBJ/MARINE SECURITY GUARD SCREENING TEAM VISIT//
POC/P. A. TURNER/MAJ/MMEA-25/TEL: (703)-432-9472/EMAIL: PHILIP.TURNER@USMC.MIL//
POC/D. M. VALENCIA/GYSGT/MMEA-25 MSG MONITOR/TEL: (703)-432-9476/EMAIL: DAISY.VALENCIA@USMC.MIL//
POC/I. M. SCOTT/GYSGT/MSG RAST ASSISTANT CHIEF/TEL: (703)-432-2701/ EMAIL: IAN.SCOTT@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. This MARADMIN announces the Marine Corps Embassy Security Group (MCESG) Recruiting, Advertising, and Screening Team (RAST) PART I schedule for Fiscal Year 2020.
2. Overview. MCESG RAST will visit major Marine Corps installations to prescreen Marines for assignment and provide informational briefs to Marines on opportunities as Marine Security Guards and Detachment Commanders.
3. Target audience. All enlisted Marines are encouraged to attend with maximum participation for Marines in the grades of E-3 and E-4.
4. The MSG Screening Team will visit per the following schedule:
18 Oct 19 MCB Camp Foster, JP
18 Oct 19 MCB Camp Hansen, JP
21 Oct 19 MCAS Iwakuni, JP
23 Oct 19 MCB Kaneohe Bay, HI
25 Oct 19 MCB Camp Pendleton, CA
28 Oct 19 MCB Camp Lejeune, NC
30 Oct 19 MCB Quantico, VA
5. Maximum participation and support from all levels of command is requested to afford all available Marines the opportunity to attend.
6. Installations are responsible for securing briefing locations equipped with audio/visual projection capabilities and a location with internet access for three workstations.
6.a. Details about specific venues, coordinating instructions, and modifications will be announced via separate correspondence.
7. Points of Contact. Marines with questions about MSG Duty contact the RAST Team at 703-432-2701, 703-432-2702, or at email: MSGInfo@usmc.mil.
7.a. For more information please visit http:(slash)(slash)www.mcesg.marines.mil.
8. Release authorized by MajGen David Ottignon, Director, Manpower Management Division.//