R 021447Z OCT 19
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC PPO PS//
SUBJ/UPDATES TO THE CBRN DEFENSE TRAINING AND READINESS CALCULATOR IN THE DEFENSE READINESS REPORTING SYSTEM (DRRS)//
REF/F/NAVMC 3500.78B //
NARR/REF A IS THE MARINE CORPS READINESS REPORTING SOP. REF B IS THE MARINE CORPS CHEMICAL, BIOLOGICAL, RADIOLOGICAL, AND NUCLEAR DEFENSE (CBRND) POLICY AND TRAINING ORDER. REF C IS THE MARINE CORPS COMBAT MARKSMANSHIP PROGRAM (MCCMP). REF D IS THE MARINE CORPS MACHINE GUNS AND MACHINE GUNNERY TACTICAL PUBLICATION. REF E IS THE MARINE CORPS INFANTRY TRAINING AND READINESS (T&R) MANUAL. REF F IS THE MARINE CORPS CBRN DEFENSE T&R MANUAL.//
POC/CHAD MAZYCK/CWO4/HQMC PS/EMAIL: CHAD.MAZYCK@USMC.MIL/TEL: (703) 692-4273.//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. Situation. Marine Corps Order 3400.3H (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear Defense (CBRND) Policy and Training Requirements) was published 8 March 2019 and required the CBRND Training and Readiness calculator to be updated. The updates have been incorporated and commanders are required to utilize version two of the CBNRD Training and Readiness calculator as it provides a uniform means to evaluate their unit’s CBRN Defense Readiness.
2. Mission. Effective 1 October 2019, all Marine Corps Defense Readiness Reporting units shall utilize the updated CBRND Training and Readiness calculator.
3. Execution. Version two of the calculator and users guide can be downloaded from the Secret Internet Network SharePoint(SIPRNet) at: https:(slash)(slash)www.gccsportal.mcw.ad.usmc.smil.mil/sites/ppo/ps/CBRN%20Readiness/Pages/Default.aspx.
4. Admin and Logistics. Future updates to the CBRND Training and Readiness calculator will be published via SEPCOR.
5. Command and Signal. PP and O, PS Division is the office of primary responsibility for maintaining and updating the CBRND Training and Readiness calculator.
6. Release authorized by SES Randy Smith, Director, Plans, Policies, and Operations (Security).//