R 091209Z OCT 19
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC CDI//
SUBJ/PUBLICATION OF FISCAL YEARS 2020 THROUGH 2040 TABLES OF ORGANIZATION AND EQUIPMENT//
NARR/REFERENCE (REF) A IS MCO 5311.1E, TOTAL FORCE STRUCTURE PROCESS. REF B IS MCO 5320.12H PRECEDENCE LEVELS FOR MANNING AND STAFFING WITH ADMIN CHANGE 2. REF C IS MCO 1200.15C MOS SYSTEM MODIFICATION PROCESS. REF D IS MARADMIN 165/19 PUBLICATION OF FISCAL YEARS 2019 THROUGH 2039 TABLES OF ORGANIZATION AND EQUIPMENT. REF E IS 38TH COMMANDANT’S PLANNING GUIDANCE//
POC/N. D. BROCKERT/MAJ/UNIT: DC CDI TFSD QUANTICO VA/-/TEL: DSN 278-9081/TEL: COML (703) 432-9081//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/ 1. Per Ref (a), Total Force Structure Division (TFSD) has updated the published Authorized Strength Report (ASR) data for Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 through FY 2040 Tables of Organization and Equipment (TOE). The Total Force Structure Management System (TFSMS) was updated 9 October 2019 and incorporates all approved changes to the Marine Corps force structure for planning purposes since the previously published ASR. This MARADMIN cancels ref (d) and will remain in effect until the publication of the February 2020 ASR.
2. Ref (b) establishes the policy for manning levels of Marine Corps units, according to precedence levels Excepted, Operating Forces, Priority, and Pro-Share. The enlisted manning precedence levels for Excepted, Operating Forces, Priority, and Pro-Share are 100-, 96-, 94-, and 93-percent, respectively. The officer manning precedence levels for Excepted, Operating Forces, Priority, and Pro-Share are 100-, 95-, 95-, and 92-percent, respectively.
3. A list of major force structure changes incorporated in this ASR are available on the SIPR DOTMLPF/C WG SharePoint website: https:(slash)(slash)mccdc.portal.usmc.smil.mil/org/cdd/FOPS/DOTMLPF/default.aspx.
4. Updated TOEs are available at the TFSMS website: https:(slash)(slash)tfsms.mceits.usmc.mil. Users must request access by following the instructions on the TFSMS homepage under the section titled, “Request New or Reactivation of Account.” Normal response time for access is less than 24 hours.
4.a. Instructions for downloading current FY TOE report: After log-in, enter all or part of UIC, unit name, Monitored Command Code or Reporting Unit Code in the "Run TOE Report" and clicking "Show" to display the unit's current TOE.
4.b. Instructions for downloading planned or future FY TOE reports: After log-in, click on “Reports" link, then “TFSMS Cognos Reports Portal.” A unit's TOE is located in the "Standard Reports (Published, structure data current as of last ASR)" folder. After entering the folder, click on "Unit TOE Report" and select the applicable FY and Unit Identification Code (UIC). User must enable compatibility view settings for usmc.mil to select criteria for TOE report.
5. Readiness reporting. The Defense Readiness Reporting System-Marine Corps (DRRS-MC) automatically populates a unit's readiness report with force structure requirements from the current published FY TOE resident in TFSMS. Units should validate the force structure requirements in their unit's readiness report using the current published FY20 TOE in TFSMS or use the TOE link in a unit's readiness report in DRRS-MC.
6. MOS Manual changes, per ref (c), which involve significant MOS conversions, consolidations, and creations of Primary MOS, and/or significant structure redistributions within or between UICs must be reviewed by the DOTMLPF/C WG. A detailed implementation and/or phasing plan must be submitted. Contact the DOTMLPF/C WG Secretariat (para 8.c below) for a determination regarding whether the initiative will require subsequent DOTMLPF/C WG review. Based on the timeline included in ref (c), initiatives of this type must be presented to the DOTMLPF/C WG for review and assessment no later than 9 May 2020 in order to be considered for the FY22 MOS Manual. During this period, DOTMLPF/C WG initiatives will be considered on a case by case basis to ensure conformity with the CPG and future direction.
7. TOECR Policy.
7.a. Marine Corps military manpower and equipment TOECRs. TOECRs are suspended pending review and implementation of the Commandant’s Planning Guidance, ref (e) as it relates to Force Design. Additional guidance will be promulgated upon publication of the February 2020 ASR.
7.b. Civilian structure TOECRs. Organizations with civilian manpower requirements may continue to submit TOECRs for changes to civilian structure as per current process and policy. For UICs impacted by proposed civilian manpower TOECRs, a current mission statement as defined by reference (a) must be on file or DC CD&I must be in receipt of a proposed update.
7.c. Per ref (a), Advocates are responsible for review and update of UIC mission statements not to exceed every three years. Submission of mission statement update TOECRs as per current process and policy may proceed.
8. TFSD POCs are:
8.a. Operations Branch Head – Mr. George Meehan, (703)784-6086, DSN 278-6086 or Major Kirk Whittenberg (703)784-3614, DSN 278-3614.
8.b. Authorized Strength Report Manager – Major Nicholas Brockert, (703)432-9081, DSN 278-9081.
8.c. DOTMLPF/C Secretariat – Major Kirk Whittenberg, (703)784-3614.
8.d. Aviation Combat Element – Lieutenant Colonel Rodney Wilson, (703)784-4913, DSN 278-4913 or Mr. Johnie Hamilton (703)784-6241.
8.e. Command Element – Lieutenant Colonel Rodney Wilson, (703)784-4913, DSN 278-4913 or Mr. Anthony McClendon, (703)784-4710.
8.f. Logistics Combat Element – Major Alan Fairley, (703)784-6235, DSN 278-6235 or Mrs. Marsha Harris, (703)784-6024.
8.g. Ground Combat Element – Lieutenant Colonel Doug Downey, (703)784-6278, DSN 278-6278 or Mr. Tom Gilbert, (703)784-6237.
8.h. Supporting Establishment – Lieutenant Colonel Jerry Aymond, (703)784-6254, DSN 278-6254 or Mr. Scot Joslin, (703)784-5720.
8.i. Reserve Coordinator – Lieutenant Colonel Jerry Aymond, (703)784-6254, DSN 278-6254.
8.j. Navy Manpower Claimant Branch Head – Mr. Vic De La Ossa, (703) 432-8327, DSN 278-8327 or Mr. Greg Baker, (703)784-6082.
8.k. TFSMS Help Desk - (703)784-6232, DSN 278-6232.
9. This MARADMIN is applicable to the Marine Corps Total Force.
10. Release authorized by Lieutenant General E. M. Smith, Deputy Commandant for Combat Development and Integration//.