R 141733Z NOV 19
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC WASHINGTON DC MRA MM//
SUBJ/FY19 CMC CAREER PLANNER OF THE YEAR AWARD BOARD RESULTS//
NARR/REF A ANNOUNCES THE 2019 CMC CAREER PLANNER OF THE YEAR BOARD. REF B ANNOUNCES THE 2019 CMC CAREER PLANNER STAFF NONCOMMISSIONED OFFICER IN CHARGE BOARD//
POC/COHEN, D. P./GYSGT/STAP CHIEF, MMEA-1 TEL: COM 703-432-9153//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. Purpose. To announce the results of the 2019 Career Planner Staff Noncommissioned Officer in Charge and Career Planner of the Year Board.
2. Background. The CMC Career Planner Staff Noncommissioned Officer in Charge and Career Planner of the Year board was established to recognize outstanding performance within the active duty career planner force.
3. Per the refs, on 13 November 2019, a selection board convened to consider the nominations submitted. All nominees had exemplary records indicating noteworthy leadership and ability. Competition was exceptionally keen. The results of the board are as follows: Career Planner Staff Noncommissioned Officer in Charge: GySgt Robin M. Storm HQBN, MCBH Career Planner of the Year: Sgt. Cheyenne B. Brown CLB-6, 2D MLG.
4. Parent commands/organizations are responsible for coordinating and funding the travel for the winners and spouses for the awards ceremony.
5. Congratulations to those selected and all who were nominated. Your performance in a vital area is commendable and has directly impacted the Marine Corps in a positive and enduring manner. Keep Charging.
6. Release authorized by MajGen David A. Ottignon, Director, Manpower Management Division.//