R 200454Z NOV 19
MSGID/GENADMIN/COMMARCORSYSCOM QUANTICO VA//
SUBJ/FY20-01 ACQUISITION COMMAND AND COMMAND EQUIVALENT SCREENING BOARD//
REF/A/ASN(RDA)DON DAWIA OPERATING GUIDE/25 MARCH 2019//
REF/B/MCO 1300.64B/COMMAND SCREENING PROGRAM/23 MARCH 2017//
NARR/REF A IS THE ASSISTANT SECRETARY OF THE NAVY (RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT AND ACQUISITION) DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY (DON) DEFENSE ACQUISTION WORKFOCE IMPROVEMENT ACT (DAWIA) OPERATION GUIDE. REF B ESTABLISHES POLICY FOR ACQUISITION COMMAND AND COMMAND EQUIVALENT SELECTION.//
POC/R. E. CISNEROS/CIV/UNIT: OPS AND PROG MARCORSYSCOM/QUANTICO VA/TEL: 703-432-4154/DSN 378-4154/EMAIL: RUTH.CISNEROS@USMC.MIL//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. Per the references, the purpose of this MARADMIN is to solicit applicants for O5 and O6 Acquisition Command and Command Equivalent billets.
2. The following two O6 Acquisition Commanding Officer billets are open to qualified O6/O6(S) Marine Acquisition Officers (MAO) - Ground and Aviation (PMOS 8059/61) read in one column): Commanding Officer (CO) Marine Aviation Detachment (MAD) Patuxent River, China Lake and Pt. Mugu (Summer 20) CO Marine Corps Tactical Systems Support Activity (MCTSSA), Camp Pendleton, CA (Summer 20)
3. The following O6 Acquisition Command Equivalent position is open to qualified O6/O6(S) MAOs-Ground (read in one column):
Portfolio Manager (PfM) Command Element Systems (CES), Marine Corps Systems Command (Summer 20)
4. The following three O5 Acquisition Command Equivalent billets are open to qualified MAO-Ground (PMOS 8061) O5 or O5(S) (read in one column):
Program Manager (PM) Communications Systems, Portfolio Manager (PfM) Command Element Systems (CES), MCSC Stafford, VA (Summer 20)
Product Manager Amphibious Combat Vehicle (ACV), PM Advanced Amphibious Assault, PEO Land Systems, Stafford, VA (Immediate)
PM Family of Special Operations Vehicles (FOSOV), Special Operations Forces (Acquisition Technology and Logistics (SOF(ATL)), Tampa, FL (Summer 20)
5. Additional Acquisition Command or Command Equivalent billet vacancies may occur prior to FY20-02 and will be announced via MARADMIN.
6. Qualified Marines may obtain additional details, to include application requirements, from message POC.
7. MARCORSYSCOM, as the Executive Agent for Acquisition Training and Education, will verify all acquisition certifications, workforce experience, and academic qualifications prior to the panel.
8. This MARADMIN is not applicable to the Marine Corps Reserve.
9. Release authorized by Brigadier General A. J. Pasagian, Commander, Marine Corps Systems Command.//