R 061823Z FEB 20
MSGID/GENADMIN/CMC PPO PL WASHINGTON DC//
SUBJ/FY20 FOREIGN AREA STAFF NON-COMMISSIONED OFFICER (FAS) PROGRAM FULL AND PARTIAL STUDY TRACK SUPPLEMENTAL SELECTION PANEL RESULTS//
NARR/REF A IS MARADMIN 437/19, FY20 FOREIGN AREA STAFF NON-COMMISSIONED OFFICER (FAS) PROGRAM FULL AND PARTIAL STUDY TRACK SUPPLEMENTAL SOLICITATION MESSAGE.//
POC/1/MORALES, RONAL/MGYSGT/CMC PPO PL WASHINGTON DC/DSN 224-4366/703-692-4366/RONAL.MORALES(AT)USMC.MIL.//
POC/2/DELLOW, CHRISTOPHER/LTCOL/CMC PPO PL WASHINGTON DC/DSN 224-4365/703-692-4365/CHRISTOPHER.DELLOW(AT)USMC.MIL.//
POC/3/FISHER, CLAYTON/CIV/CMC PPO PL WASHINGTON DC/DSN 224-0322/ 703-614-0322/CLAYTON.FISHER(AT)USMC.MIL.//
POC/4/SOTELO, RYAN T/GYSGT/HQMC MMEA25 QUANTICO VA/DSN 378-9473/ 703-432-9473/RYAN.SOTELO(AT)USMC.MIL.//
GENTEXT/REMARKS/1. Purpose. To announce results of the International Affairs Program (IAP) FY20 FAS Program study track supplemental selection panel.
2. Ref A solicited applications for the FY20 FAS Program study track supplemental selection panel. The following Marines have been selected to participate in the FAS Program study track.
Name Grade PMOS Region
Diffey, W.E. E6 0111 Southeast Asia
Petgrave, R.R. E5 4421 Northeast Asia
PollockJacobsen, B. E7 0321 Northeast Asia
RiveroMontes, J.L. E7 2336 Europe
Wright, R.M. E8 1391 Africa
3. Selectees must request their respective Installation Personnel Administration Centers (IPAC) to run AMOS 8230 for Basic FAS intotheir permanent records. The appropriate FAS AMOS will be assigned once FAS training has been completed and AMOS requirements have been met.
4. Selectees will be contacted by MMEA-25 to receive orders to Naval Postgraduate School to complete the respective National Security Affairs Regional Security Studies Certificate Program or to follow-on training location in the National Capital Region.
5. Selectees are directed to contact POC 1 identified above to receive further guidance.
6. Release authorized by BGen Marcus B. Annibale, Director, Strategy and Plans Division, Plans, Policies and Operations, Headquarters U.S. Marine Corps.//